Yellow Bumps....

beckynbump25

mommy to 1 an expecting
Reaction score
Hi Yellow team just wondering how every one is getting on?
and choosing names me and OH are finding it a bit difficult as we have to pick 1 for each boy and girl and can't agree on almost any.lol.

so far we have Dorian Alfie Lewis King (1Boys)
and 1 girls Ella-Louise Chloe King.

What have the rest of you agreed on? xx

I have a girls name but refusing to tell people as I put myself off the past one I choose. I cant think of a boys name and I am near sure I am having a boy now :(

getting annoyed at people buying boys cloths for baby though when I dont know what it is and wont dress girl in boys cloths. so lets hope their right like they think they are.

Im not team yellow just wanted to say Ella is a great name for a girl :D

hehe annoying aint it you just wanna buy a cute little outfit either blue or pink but a bit pointless.

i also think im having a boy i bet it will come out a girl though. always the way x

We have Eleanor Grace for a Girl or Harry Simon or Freddie for a boy

x x

hehe annoying aint it you just wanna buy a cute little outfit either blue or pink but a bit pointless.

i also think im having a boy i bet it will come out a girl though. always the way x

I know I am sick of seeing cream and yellow cloths I want to know to get cute outfits. I will have to wait till after baby is born when I am not fit for shopping for cute things lol

so is it choice or is your hospital mean like mine?

I know I am sick of seeing cream and yellow cloths I want to know to get cute outfits. I will have to wait till after baby is born when I am not fit for shopping for cute things lol

so is it choice or is your hospital mean like mine?

It was baby's fault like one was kicking to much to see anythink.
and why wouldnt they left you find out? x

Its hospital policy not to tell as mistakes have been made and rows where caused. So they dont tell anyone. I asked in my last scan though , she did try and hover over the area as I did plead but baby had pulled its legs up with its hands and we couldnt see in at all. So dont think I am meant to know. Still they arnt realiable as I seen some in this forum where told wrong. Still dosnt stop it wreaking my head for names and what to buy.

Its hospital policy not to tell as mistakes have been made and rows where caused. So they dont tell anyone. I asked in my last scan though , she did try and hover over the area as I did plead but baby had pulled its legs up with its hands and we couldnt see in at all. So dont think I am meant to know. Still they arnt realiable as I seen some in this forum where told wrong. Still dosnt stop it wreaking my head for names and what to buy.

A lady who works with my mum has just had a baby and they told her thst it was a girl and they were wrong it was a boy!

We're team yellow and we haven't agreed on a single name for either sex yet!! Think we'd better get our skates on though, sine we have less than 2 weeks left!!!:dohh:

I'm team yellow :) we decided not to know, we also decided on names when we first found out we were having a baby and havent really changed :happydance:

You're all so patient for waiting! I couldn't wait and even paid for a private scan at 28 weeks to find out. I'm glad i did though as i wasn't fit for shopping til about 5-6 weeks after the birth. She would have been nekkie for a while :rofl:

Good luck ladies!

I've always been determined to stay on team yellow, despite many of my friends and family nagging me to find out. Have also had names pretty much sorted for ages too, although the girl's one has changed a few times whereas there's only ever been one boys name (after my uncle, who passed away when I was younger). However I am keeping them close to my chest, just in case I do decide to change them at the last minute! lol Am still feeling pretty sure that bubs is a boy, can't believe I'll find out next week!
xx

i couldnt have waited either, paid for provate sexing scan at 19 weeks cos didnt wanna wait till 23 when i had my 20 week scan

havent u all been going mad wantin to know? well the ones who chose not to find out anyway

xxx

:happydance:I feel quite proud of staying on team yellow and was nagged and nagged at to find out by my OH and my family!!! Anyway since the beginning we have both had our hearts set on Riley James for a boy and it has been forever changing for a girl but the names we like most for a girl at the moment are Emily Grace, or Ellie Grace...im also sick of cream clothing but hey it will be worth the suprise when he/ she is born...plus my family will go and buy me lots of outfits in either pink or blue when they find out the sex! Can't wait only 4 weeks and 4 days to go!!!!! :happydance:

no private scaning where i am its all in England. defo no choice where I am lol i have 14 weeks left! Hurry up!

We have
Noah James for a boy
we have no girls name :( but are thinking of Isabelle or Chloe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back