Yellow/greeny cm

jjbuttons

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hello

I'm 5 weeks along and just noticed had yellows green cm :s never had green before - normal? And if so why that colour?......

Help

Many thanks

Xx

I don't know why it's that colour but I've had it with all of my pregnancies.

I think it's normal hun x

I've had it in my pregnancies too, quite thick as well compared to the cm I usually get in my cycles. As long as there's no discomfort and/or foul odour then I think it's ok xx

I've had this with all of my pregnancies. This time, it was my first pregnancy symptom. I thought it was weird that I had that discharge since I'd only had it when I was pregnant. I took a test, and it was a positive at 3 weeks along!! It is usually just hormonal, but I would get it checked out to rule out an infection, since it could be a symptom of two types of infections, which are very easily treated!

Yellow stretchy cm was my first symptom before missed af, prob around 3.5 weeks pregnant. When nipples were hard and sore, I knew I was pregnant and blazing bfp confirmed.

I had this with both my pregnancies, it was my first sign of being pregnant

I had this, and talked to my midwife who actually did a swab and sent it off as it can be sign of infection but there was no infection. She said sometimes the body just does strange things in pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->