Yellow silk monsoon dress size 12 RRP £110 reduced to £20 for quick sale

hellotasha

Loves Her Baby Girl. X
Reaction score
The dress feels amazing - it is 100% crushed silk and it is absolutely breathtaking. It has a layer over it.

It is fully lined and fits with a side underarm zip which is very discreet and beautifully sewn.

The dress is beaded around the straps and bust - you can see from the photos that the beads are absolutely beautiful and give the dress a sense of quality. They also add weight to the dress giving it a fab feel when it's on.

The material is gathered at the bust for a flattering shape on the chest and it is fit and flare (so if you spin around the dress would flare out!) It is not therefore fitted at the waist so it’s very comfortable and flattering. It is light and 'floaty' due to the top silk layer and the cut of the lining.

Its approx 42" in length

I bought this and wore it once for a wedding, its in great condition apart from on the bottom right hand side it looks like ive got some grease on it, its just like a few dark patches but its hardly noticable, it hasnt been dry cleaned yet so once it has it might take the marks away, theres also some tan marks on the inside of the straps that will come out when dry cleaned. Again once the dress is on you cant even see the grease marks that are hardly noticable!
Once dry cleaned it will look brand new again!

£30 plus £3 postage

Attachments

• !B0Cki5QB2k~$(KGrHqN,!icEw5rOJeqNBMYnDytknw~~_3.jpg
    !B0Cki5QB2k~$(KGrHqN,!icEw5rOJeqNBMYnDytknw~~_3.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 19
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 41
argh i wish i had something coming up i could wearthis too its gorgeous! x

it's gorgeous.. but i have nothing to wear it for :(

arghh i hate that and then you start thinking of up coming events ha x

Users who are viewing this thread