Yellowish green discharge?

MrsStutler

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
I've been having increasing amounts of yellow green discharge over the past few days. I have zero other symptoms of an infection or a yeast overgrowth. There is no smell or anything either. I am debating calling the OB tomorrow (I haven't seen her yet) Or wait to see her at my first appointment on the 19th.

As a nurse I would tell my patient to go just in case it's an infection but then with no odor or other symptoms I feel like I'm just overreacting to something totally fine. Uhg.

I get loads at the start of pregnancy then it eases off and is now clear, occasionally yellowish, I put it down to hormones cause like you I get no other symptoms of infection or such x

I've been having increasing amounts of yellow green discharge over the past few days. I have zero other symptoms of an infection or a yeast overgrowth. There is no smell or anything either. I am debating calling the OB tomorrow (I haven't seen her yet) Or wait to see her at my first appointment on the 19th.

As a nurse I would tell my patient to go just in case it's an infection but then with no odor or other symptoms I feel like I'm just overreacting to something totally fine. Uhg.

Likely normal. I am having tons of water discharge.

I am getting this too, doctors did a swab just to be sure and all clear, apparently very common :)

I had tons in my pregnancy, ranging from light yellow to 'Kermit the frog' green, and I did get checked the first time I had the green discharge, but it was nothing. My OB said it was normal for some women.

Pretty normal my is always that yellowy snot colour when I'm pregnant. Im sure it's fine

Glad to hear that people have the same thing! I have been having yellow mucus with a green tint for quite a few days now - no smell, no pain, no itching, nothing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->