Yellowish/greenish discharge?

Ashley1021

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
Yesterday I had a copious amount of greenish yellow mucousy discharge. Is this normal? the green tint has gone away and now it's more of a suddle yellow. I emailed my doctor and am just waiting to hear back. Was wondering if any of you ladies have had or heard of it! Thanks :)

i had it with my pregnancy. I even had kermit the frog green discharge. Everyone told me it meant infection, but when I went to my OB he told me it was normal. He tested me anyways and everything came back fine...no infection. I had it on and off my entire pregnancy. I think it's always good to get these things checked out, but for me it seems it was normal. Good luck.

Yep, its perfectly normal and good news, you get more of it as your pregnancy progresses! Okay, so that's not really good news, but it's definitely common. If you develop an odor contact your doctor as that combined with green discharge usually indicates an infection. Mine has been mostly yellow.

Good luck!

Sorry for the TMI ladies but I just observed this when I wipe starting today (actually never paid attention before :/) See the pic attached please. Is this what you all are talking about as being normal?

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 11
That's what mine is! (A little darker green)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->