Yessssssssssssssssss!!!!!

Tabs

Mummy to Morgan & Niamh!
Reaction score
Morgan's been so restless during the night for the last few weeks, and I was lucky if I was getting 3-4 hours of sleep a night and I was really starting to struggle.... She'd start fidgeting from about 3am and would keep waking herself up every 20-30 mins until she woke up properly anytime from 5am - 6am!! :dohh:

But last night, she had her "top-up" bottle and went to bed at 10.30pm, started stirring about 6am so I gave her her dummy, she went straight back to sleep! She finally woke up at 8.15am!!!!! YAY!!!! :happydance:

She's never slept in that late before, and I think she only woke up then because Leigh had left for work and she heard the front door shut!!

My God do I feel better this morning... can't remember the last time I had so much sleep in one go!!

And when we got up, it was snowing, and looked so lovely with the xmas tree next to the window! She had a bottle, the snow stopped, so we both wrapped up warm and had a walk round to the shop, come back, and now she's napping again!! And it's snowing again!!!

I don't expect this to become a regular occurence, but at least I've managed to catch up on some sleep!! :sleep:

YAYYYYY!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->