Yesterday & Today

B

birdiex

Yesterday was my Angel's due date :cry: So very difficult day for me. Still went in to work though, thought it would do me good to have something to take my mind off the grief. Obviously terrible idea, my boss walked in with balloons for her daghter's first mothers day today, a day that I can't properly take part in.

& Then today, I find out that one of my bosses who was 4 days behind what I would have been, gave birth on my due date. I was gutted, I had to watch her through her whole pregnancy and now she has her little girl, and I don't have mine. I just tried really desperately to stay out of all of the conversations and then my supervisor basically shoved a picture of my bosses 1 day old baby girl in my face (my boss texted her a photo). I just wanted to burst in to tears. My baby should be one day old too :cry:

OH did a lovely thing for me this morning though, he wrote me a 'first mother's day card' from Angel. That made me cry so much, it was lovely.

Just had to get that out :flow:

I am very sorry for your loss. I can only imagine what you are feeling right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->