Yo-Yo Yes and No...

Joralyn

Mum & Pregnant
Reaction score
Both the FRER(6 days) I took on Sunday were :bfp:. EPT digital confirmed :bfp: in under 1 minute (didn't have to wait the 2-3 minutes, it was automatic!). Just took a CBE (non-digital) that was inconclusive but possibly negative... should I be worried? I've had a lot more positives than negatives, and I don't want to let one negative freak me out, but I am concerned. Anyone else had this situation? What were your results? Should I rely more on the digital results than the others? :shrug:

Please help! :)

digital's are better i thing u might of just had a bad test i have had one to with my son i took one and sed neg then i took another and it was pos and he is now almost 3 haha so i would stick to one brand i think one brand suits a person better than it might suit another but thats my opinion xx

By inconclusive you mean that the little book showed up on the digital?

That doesn't mean it's negative, it means you either had too much or too little urine on the stick, or that it was just a defective test.

The darkness of your line is going to vary early on in pregnancy, it all depends on how hydrated you are [which is why FMU is best-er]

As long as you're getting positives on reputable tests, then my only advice is to put down the pee sticks and wait a day or two before testing again...it's not healthy for you or your pregnancy to be stressed out, and I know it's hard but try to take a deep breath and relax.

You can always call your doctor for quant blood tests to confirm if you're really feeling bad about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->