Yoga mind

LynnDAndrea

Reaction score
I use to do yoga before baby’s arrival but now when I try do practice yoga I put Baby in a pack and play next to me but am unable to quiet my mind and focus because baby is making her cute and also loud noises. Can I only practice yoga when she is sleeping or in another room?

I practice yoga with two toddlers running around and banging toys and crawling on/over/under me! Sure it is annoying, I wish they'd leave me alone a little bit, but I also think the exposure is so great for them. Both of them are fairly good little yogis from doing toddler yoga on YouTube (Cosmic Kids Yoga) and from watching/participating with me when I do yoga. I sometimes do it in the evenings when they are sleeping, but I've also learned to just go with it when they are awake. I work nights so I am usually with the kids from when they wake up until they go to the babysitter after lunch and I go to work until midnight, so it's either I do things with them awake or things just don't get done! Sometimes I get disrupted or my posture has to get altered due to a squirming body beneath me, but I just do the best I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->