Yolk Sac but no baby

So I called the doctor back because it was strange that the nurse did not seem worried about an hcg of 2,187...and a diffetent nurse pulled my chart and it was 20,531. The other girl pulled the wrong chart. OMG what a day.

WOW you poor thing!! That must of berm a lot of unneeded stress! Have you gone in for another scan? Since only seeing the yolk?

I cried for three hours before they got it right. I feel much better now and have more hope. My next scan is Christmas Eve at 9:10. Praying I will see the baby and heartbeat.

How inconsiderate of them. I'm sorry you went through that! 20500 is great though! Sure everything will go well! Looking forward to you're update :)

Great news! Much to be positive about and I will hope for a healthy nugget on your scan on Christmas Eve.:xmas12:

I am counting down the days...I may be more excited about Christmas Eve than my kids! I am at the hospital now with my best friend who had her beautiful little girl last night. I stayed here all night with her, and seeing her little princess made me want this even more (if that's possiable).

Omg, what an idiot nurse! Sorry, but wow!!! :growlmad:

So glad you called back and got your correct numbers! Much better!! :thumbup:

Glad you got good news about your hCG levels. (And that sucks the nurse pulled the wrong chart at first. What a thing to do. I'd complain.)

And if your hCG has jumped that much in just a few days, I'd say you'll for sure see something on your next scan. Good luck!

I felt like I should be mad at first, but I am just so relieved that I'm not having a miscarriage now I can't feel angry with the nurse.

Update- I rescheduled my sono to today so DH could be there. When I went in I saw a baby measuring 6w 1d with a hb of 119! Turns out I must have been 5w 4d at the 1st sono. Everything looks good!

At 5w5d I only saw a yolk sac, and then a week later I saw a baby with a heartbeat. You definitely still have a chance. Try not to worry.

Edit: I didn't see your latest post, sorry. That's great news you saw a heartbeat.

Thank you all! I am so happy I got to hear the heartbeat today! Christmas is going to be great! We are giving our 11 year old son a card with the u/s photo in it. He will be thrilled!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->