Yolk sac, Fetal pole but no heartbeat.

xMissxZoiex

Leo, Wyatt, Owen & Milo
Reaction score
I went for what was suppose to be my 6 week scan yesterday and saw a yolk sac, fetal pole but there was no heartbeat.

I was so sure about my dated going by my LMP and when I got my BFP so I'm really concerned.

My LMP was 14th August BFP was 10th Sept (Faint line) and a much clearer line on the 12th Sept. The 12th would have put me at 4+1weeks which I thought was about right for my lines.

But if I ovulated late and was more like 3+1weeks surely its not possible to get such a dark line at 8dpo?.

Really hoping you get some answers soon hun <3

Thinking of you and I hope that you get some answers soon

I went for what was suppose to be my 6 week scan yesterday and saw a yolk sac, fetal pole but there was no heartbeat.

I was so sure about my dated going by my LMP and when I got my BFP so I'm really concerned.

My LMP was 14th August BFP was 10th Sept (Faint line) and a much clearer line on the 12th Sept. The 12th would have put me at 4+1weeks which I thought was about right for my lines.

But if I ovulated late and was more like 3+1weeks surely its not possible to get such a dark line at 8dpo?.

I hope they're doing serial beta hcg draws on you to see what's going on. You have a very difficult history, so they should be doing everything they can to take care of you.

I will say that with natural conceptions, it's very hard to be sure of exact dates. You know that if you ovulated just a few days later and implantation took a little longer, that the pregnancy might be 6 weeks, but the baby itself might be just 5 weeks 4 days, just shy of that heartbeat starting! Line darkness isn't a tool to determine when conception took place or how far you might be - if you look in my signature, you can see how different hcg levels can be, and with IVF, my dates ARE exact. Maybe this pregnancy just produces a ton of hcg, resulting in a very definite line early on?

I can't promise you everything will be okay, but I can say that there's still hope right now. I'll keep you and your baby in my thoughts, hoping that this one will be a sticky little rainbow for you.

As above,with ur tickers I really hope they are taking extra care of u this time around and I really hope this turns out for the best......with a 6wk scan I always try to wait to 7wks if poss as I’m petrified of just seeing the fetal pole as I have heard and know sooooo many people where this stage took longer and it created so much stress but somehow every time the baby caught up by the 12wk scan,my ex sister in law only had a fetal pole at 6+4 but one week later there was the heartbeat and three weeks later they dated her 11wks,I have no idea how it works but I have seen loads of those stories as well,fingers crossed for u hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->