You ALL give me strength!!! IVF this summer!!!

Thanks...feeling a bit worried and teary...it doesn't seem to be getting worse and yes its brown and quite watery. I'm hoping that maybe the progesterone pessaries are irritating my cervix. Will see how it goes over night. Have a midwife appt on friday. Will check out the tommy website - good to know xx

Everything that I've read says that brown is nothing to worry about. Spotting is very common in the first trimester. Try to relax-easier said than done I know. Do whatever will put your mind at rest. I went to a&e with abdo pains in week 8 and they scanned me so I got to see my babies! If u need to go to a&e don't be afraid to go xx

If I'm still spotting tomo I'll cal the EPU at the hospital and hopefully get a scan.

On top of the stress over spotting and feeling like death the past few days I'm also worrying about work and the fact that I might need to take time off. I know I need to put myself first but I feel pressure to be at work and teach effectively when I'm there (which I'm not finding easy at all).

The joys!!

Hope you are ok Jack! I am sure you will be. Take care of yourself and try not to worry about school. Things always tick over when you are there or not... You need to give yourself some time to relax :coffee::hugs:

The spotting seems to have settled. Took the day off to rest and despite doing anything I'm now exhausted. Will check in properly tomo x

Had my 12 week scan yesterday...can't believe we made it this far! So relieved! Both babies are doing well. Baby A is slightly bigger than the normal range and baby B is within normal. Both were wriggling and kicking away!

Are u ok jack? Xx

Had my 12 week scan yesterday...can't believe we made it this far! So relieved! Both babies are doing well. Baby A is slightly bigger than the normal range and baby B is within normal. Both were wriggling and kicking away!

Are u ok jack? Xx

Congratulations that is awesome :)

That's brilliant highhopes :) So happy for u xxx

I'm doing ok. The spotting stopped so hopefully all is fine. I called the hospital on tuesday they said if i was still spotting the next day to call back but since it stopped i didn't bother.

Just watching one born every minute! :)

I'm scared that I will get freaked out if I watch that show! Glad the spotting has stopped. Take it easy xx

I told my work colleagues on Friday. Had such a sweet response! Cheers, claps and hugs! They are all very excited at the prospect of twins. Been maternity clothes shopping today but returning empty handed. There's hardly anything in the shops! Better stuff online.

That's a lovely response from ur work colleagues :)

How did u get on shopping online? Xx

I've ordered a few bits online. New look is reasonably priced. Mothercare has a few good bits too. There is some nice stuff out there but I'm not looking to spend a fortune.

How are you highhopes? I cant believe I'm 10 wks pregnant!! :)

I'm ok thanks. Have outgrown all my clothes and freaking out a bit about my changing body shape! But then I've always had food and weight issues and worked very hard to stay slim so I was always going to find piling on pregnancy pounds hard to deal with. Still paranoid that something will go wrong...don't think that feeling will go away till the babies are in my arms! Had my downs test results back and both babies are low risk thankfully.

10 weeks is fab! Any sign of a bump yet? I found the weeks started to fly from about week 8 onwards. I'm nearly 14 weeks!!! Xxx

Have you had your booking appointment yet? Have you for your 12 week scan booked in? Xx

Try not to worry about putting on weight highhopes - I'm sure u r looking beautiful! :)

Glad to hear the Downs test came back low risk.

And as for worrying, I think its only natural to worry throughout pregnancy- particularly after a loss. But ur little babies sound like they r absolutely fine. Happy and healthy :) so try not to worry too much. I'm the same though!!

I have my scan a wk on friday. Hope it comes round quickly.

I had a really rough day yesterday. Was out with dh and felt so sick whilst he was driving on windy country roads - ended up vomiting out of the car window then again over and over at the side of the road when he pulled up! It was horrendous! I thought that it was travel sickness that had triggered it, but then was up again during the night being sick again. I really hope this isnt the start of a vomiting phase! Dont think I could cope! :(

Oh that sounds awful!!! Although...every time I vomited I kinda felt a bit happy too because I knew the babies were ok. It's a good sign! Have u tried hard boiled sweets? I always carry them with me and they seem to help when I'm feeling sick.

I'm going to try to embrace the curves - some of my new maternity clothes have arrived yay! Have also ordered a few more bits. New look has loads on its website and is very reasonable.

Oooo good luck for Friday! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw our babies moving around! It's an amazing moment xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->