You all know me and Caitlyn are up and down like a yo-yo!

S

Serene123

I don't know what to do anymore. What we're doing really works for "us." However, when other people get involved, Rich, mum, whoever, it gets all crook-ed. I mean, normally we just spend the day together and the only part of our routine that always sticks completely is her bath. She will be on my boob as and when she wants (still working on giving up, not quite ready yet. seriously 4 and half months, go me!) and then have 4 bottles of which I make up 8oz but she only ever drinks 4-6. Normally 4. I love spending all day every day with her but I can't do it anymore. I need a day to myslef but I am so worried about what would happen to our non-routine, routine!

Maybe I should lighten up a bit huh?

:dohh:

Hun you deserve a day off...whoever looks after Caitlyn why don't you tell them her routine...for example...''she usually feeds at 2oclock...plays for 2 hours...sleeps for 1hour''...thats what i usually do when i leave my LO with his dad for a few hours...xx

I'm worrying for nothing. I'm sure anyone I leave her with would be more than capable or keeping her happy / working out what's wrong. Even if it does that them longer than it would take me.

:dohh:

Agree with the above. You need a break and you'll be surprised how renewed you'll feel after even a few hours beak!

Yeah hun, you deserve a break. Youve done really well so far, and no one could criticise you for wanting a day for yourself. It might do you both good. I know its hard, but if you have someoen you trust to have caitlyn then make the most of it xxx

I do the same
I have Oscar in a routine and I worry all the time about his not having his grub/bottle at the right time.......then I go out today and mess it all up myself :lol:
I guess I should lighten up too.....
I da tell myself, when Oscy is with the grandparents, that a day of doing things different is not gonna cause any damage at all.

Hun, nothing bad is going to happen. You deserve girl time without Caitlin, you should not feel guilty about it either!!

:hug:

honey i agree, a little time to yourself will do wonders. i too hate leaving maddi but every week i go to have my nails and sometimes something else at my local salon. just that hour or so on my own is so relaxing (though i have taken her with me :blush:) and maddi loves spending the time with my mum :) i sometimes think it makes me a better mum cos i come back all refreshed. you could always do it slowly, and sometimes we still do this - i go round my mum's, she looks after maddi and i disappear for an hour for a bath or on bnb - still in the same house but i feel so much more relaxed :hugs:

it'll feel really strange not to be with her for a little while - I left Alasdair for a couple of hrs earlier this week and I was walking round town with my arms positioned like I was still pushing him :dohh: But once you get used to it it does feel really nice just to be the old you for a little while. You know she will take a bottle and she won't starve and your Mum brought you up and seemed to do just fine!

Time out will be beneficial for both of you. Caitlyn needs to learn that she can be with other people and she will be fine and you need to learn that someone you trust will be able to look after her just fine. Take some time off hun, you need it :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->