You girls are great

Dee_H

Mama to Rian + Bump
Reaction score
I have to say, when I found out I was pregnant and discovered this website I thought..how awesome a place for women to share their stories and experiences.Then when we lost the baby I couldn't believe how supportive you all are toward each other. For people I don't really even know..I just wanted to say you are all really a stand up group of women and also to say thank you for all the support you have given me and everyone else during their loss. This website is a blessing.:hugs:Thank You!!

I could not agee more with you. After a missed miscarriage i was feeling so low, and what made me feel positive is that i'm not the only one in this situation.

I wish i had come on the website when i had found at the scan ( 11 jan) , because i think with the support of everyone i wouldn t be still going on with this.

Its nearly all clear , but may have to have d+c tomorrow at 7am. x

i totally agree i miscarried twice and last m/c was aug but i hadnt got over them untill i came here and spoke to everyone i love them all and u all keep me smilin and i look forward to coming home and hearing everyone news thanks everyone xxx

Dee - I agree totally. I joined when I first discovered I was pregnant so have moved from the 1st trimester section to the miscarriage support and then the TTC!!! Everyone has been great and very supportive throughout I am so glad I found this site......

Hi Dee

I am sorry for your loss lovely. I hope that you both are coping okay.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->