You girls will understand...

Geegees

Mummy to Madalyn :)
Reaction score
about how happy I am.... got my first AF since my ectopic!! WOOHOO!!

Things are back to normal! Thank god! Found myself dancing round the bathroom! lol, weird I know! :thumbup:

I totally understand, what a great feeling!!!

Know where u r coming from. U just want to feel normal again.

:thumbup: Yey!! I think Im gonna be dancing like a crazy person. Everyday without AF im going crazier!! Hopefully I'll be joining you for a dance soon! :winkwink:

I was the same a few days ago when I got a positive ovulation test - I wanted to scream it from the rooftops as I was so happy that my body was still working!

I was the same a few days ago when I got a positive ovulation test - I wanted to scream it from the rooftops as I was so happy that my body was still working!

Haha I was the same.... :thumbup:

oh, it was so much releif to get my first AF after our miscariage, it took 6 weeks, and now i know i'm working still.. just got to keep trying and keep positive now...

I could certainly feel the intense gladness that you have now. Congratulations to you. Keep us posted here! God bless you… :thumbup:

I think I took about 6 weeks to get my first AF, and while I was glad to get it and know my body was getting back on track, it still killed me that I was getting it at all (my miscarriage was at 18 weeks, so I was a little further along than some)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->