You have got to be s*ing me

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
I've been miserable for the last 9 days dealing with this sac vs hematoma with a side dish of upper respiratory infection. So when I finally get all that bs straightened out, I go to my appointments... "No upcoming appointments are scheduled at this time."

HOLD THE F*ING PHONE my prenatal was scheduled for next Wednesday! Which worked great for me AND I have to be monitored in a week anyway to see if my mystery sac/bleed/whatever is absorbed by then.

So my usual gyn, whom I love dearly, just moved to the hospital. I finally adjusted and got another gyn that I had seen once and love. My original prenatal was scheduled with her. But, of course, she is now booked until the second week of November!!! So I take a deep breath and ask for the other two doctors I have seen and... one just went on maternity leave and the other only works until 1:30! I can't take anymore sick days because I have been out 6 days already plus another 2 this week, and I am taking a personal day to go to my Panorama. So my first ever prenatal appointment is now with a complete stranger who was originally assigned to me when my gyn left and after one message I wanted to punch her in the face.

I'm like pissed and depressed and stressed now. Sigh.

Awww I'm sorry!!! :(.. that's horrible!!! I hope it goes much better than you anticipate!

Urgh sorry to hear! But u know what it's no big deal, just a standard visit really :) as long as u can get your original Dr back for the other appointments then I'd say it's all good xx

I messaged the original doctor and explained what's up. I know Kaiser likes to do the first prenatal between 7-9 weeks, so I'm trying to either A- figure out if I can somehow be wait listed for her or B- go in on Wednesday (exactly 7 weeks). I really should let it go, but I have high anxiety disorder. This is my first pregnancy where I get to go to the prenatal, so I have no idea what questions to ask or what to talk about. I'm also stressed because it just dawned on me a few days ago that I'm moving 30 minutes away which means new doctors, new clinics, and a new hospital to give birth in. To much change happened. I don't deal well with change.

Boooo. Just what you didn't need. :/ Did they have a system glitch or something? That's awful, I'm so sorry.

I have done a lot of schedule and re-schedule lately. On Saturday, I talked to a nurse who was not very bright and I had a gut feeling she was going to screw things up. She is the most likely culprit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->