You know when your PG - fact or fiction?

Chloe1

Reaction score
Hi girls, im 4 days away from OTD after 1st round of ICSI.

Ive heard so many people say you just know when your PG. I feel nothing :shrug: and im starting think it hasnt worked. I hate being negative but just wondered what you lovely ladies think? Would like to your views good or bad.

Thanks xx

I dunno hun, we had icsi in June and got bfn. I knew from a few days in it was negative, just knew. People say that you can't know but I did. However I think it was kinder that way. I got all my tears and grief out the way before otd and when the bfn came I was able to deal with it ok.
Hope you are wrong honey x

thanks for the reply hun, i have been cramping on and off today and i have strange pains in my pubic bone. I dont know if thats a good sign or not :shrug:

I wish i had an idea , Friday seems so long away!

Hi Chloe, we got preg after our second IUI. I had absolutely no idea I was pregnant. In fact, I was just waiting for AF to show up so I could call in for my clomid prescription. The only reason I took a test was 'cause AF was a day late. I rememb googling "AF like symptoms, could I still be pregnant?". And I know for a fact that in my case i felt exactly like AF was on her way - cramps, wetness and all.

Good luck....I hope you TWW ends with a beautiful BFP.

For my first cycle I was so hopeful and was devastated when I tested... during my second cycle I was sure it was going to be another negative (I cried for 3 days before I tested) and it was a positive. I don't think you can really know as there are so mant factors influencing. Goodluck hun. :hugs:

Hi Chloe1. When I had my BFP for my little one I'd had no idea. Like keyahopes I tested the day after my AF was due (12 day PIUI), all I'd had up until then were my normal pre AF symptoms. I only really tested because one of my normal symptoms is mild constipation for 1 day the day before AF but this time I'd not been for 3 days. FX'd for you.

Thank you for the lovely replies girls. I hope i end up like you lovely ladies with my BFP. 4 more sleeps :wacko:

I had no idea I was pregnant with DD, I refused to test I was so positive..anyway I was about 7 weeks along when I found out. I thought I'd just "know" but I didn't, I had all my regular pre AF symptoms and nothing more!! Best of luck and I hope this is your month :)

With my first pregnancy I had no clue. Tested positive the day my period was late. This year we were ready to move onto IUI after 4 years with no baby, and I was getting cramps earlier than usual (normally 1-2 days before AF) I cramped a whole week! Then I started feeling twinges where my ovaries are when I tossed in bed. I remember it from my last pregnancy, the corpus luteum cysts a lot of people don't feel. That's when I knew I had to be pregnant and I got a positive! :)

So cramps are a really good sign! FXed for you and tons of :dust:

Thank you crystal and whitbit. Its hard to stay positive the closer i am getting to my test date. Going through icsi is such a rollercoaster, i really hope it ends well x

I had no idea I was. One of the times I was pregnant, I was convinced I 'knew', and i was so maybe sometimes you can tell. That pregnancy didn't work out though. This one, I had no idea either way and I was. I think with ivf or any assisted conception you maybe have a tendency to overanalyse.

I'm now about 14 1/2 weeks and all going good.

In all 3 pregnancies I have never just known I was pregnant - only when I got the bfp.

I was however convinced that I just knew I was pregnant another few months (when I wasnt!)

No symptoms, nothing!:flower:

No, you don't know when you're pregnant, honestly. I've had 3 children and did not know I was pregnant until I got a +hpt and then doubted it, lol. The one true symptom I had in common with all pregnancies was cramps, and that's it. I had very sore breasts with the first pregnancy, but not with the latter two. MOST pregnancy symptoms do not present early on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->