You know you are ttc when ...

Bear42014

Reaction score
Thought to bring a smile or laugh .... (Please add some)

You are feeling you boobs all the time.

You buy tests in bulk to abuse them (overuse-ish out of pure excitement)

You text/speak in acronyms, like ewcm and af:wacko:, to your partner, and expect them to understand this gibberish!

You carefully examine what's on the toilet paper after you wipe during TWW to see if there's anything red on there when normally you just throw it in the toilet without looking at it.

How about when instead of cuddling after sex you perform an acrobatic position for a half hour to keep the guys in longer.

You text/speak in acronyms, like ewcm and af:wacko:, to your partner, and expect them to understand this gibberish!

I've obviously spent too long looking at the forum already. The other day when typing up some minutes I kept saying the pcos had said something instead of the pcso lol

You know the cheapest places to get sticks and what ways they are cheaper from different sellers.

You are a night person by nature but are glad to wake up at 7am or so to use a HPT.

You have gone from eating take out and crap to "healthy adult foods" top better your chances.

When you are constantly on this website when you have to be up in 5 hours for work, and on the day when your :witch: is due you refuse to go to the bathroom because you don't want to see her :/ ( maybe im the only one who does that lol )

Your favourite bookmarks on the computer are Mothercare, Babies R Us, etc

Thinking of babies all the time & seeing kids around and fantasizing that you will have them one day

Coughing, burping, or so on after dtd is like spilling a bottle of expressed breast milk.

confusing CD with calender dates. Happens all the time with me :/

when your in your fertile period nothing else matters other than DTD and if you don't get the chance to DTD world war three is on the brink of erupting!

when youre so obsessed with POAS you start well before you know implantation could of happened but you still do it none the less then spend the next 3 hours convincing yourself you see a line :wacko: and then repeat the process everyday until the :witch: shows her nasty face

When you're at the supermarket, see a lady with your dream stroller and you give her a mini evil stare......
Yes I did this yesterday lol, very lame!

You pee in a cup, more than you do in the toilet lol

Oh, and when you keep track of how many bumps on your areolas daily when u shower lol

Although you want morning sex your partner is not allowed to touch you until you've done your temperature.

You pee in a cup, more than you do in the toilet lol

LOL to point I started to cry and dogs are like wtf?!!! haha. SO damn true. I have a glass pee cup I keep sorta under toilet as could not see buying THAT many dixie disposables. Plus easier to hide the addiction

You run out of tampax/pads and refuse to buy a new box until AF shows because you're sure you won't be needing them.

You're teetotal in the tww, just in case...then when AF shows you crack out the wine to console yourself.

You can't plan a mini-break, night out or accept an invitation to anything in the not-so-distant-future without thinking ''mmm, I could be pregnant by then.'

You have to watch what you say to people who don't know you are ttc, and you nearly give yourself away every time!

Although you want morning sex your partner is not allowed to touch you until you've done your temperature.

LMAO!

THIS!

Seriously, DW nudged me awake at 4:30am this morning (I temp at 5am) to DTD, and I honestly almost asked her to wait because I hadn't temped yet :wacko: Thank goodness I reined in the impulse and just went with it, bahahaha. :rofl:

Also? You know you're TTC when you have a designated "pee cup" sitting on the back of your toilet. Or, in our case, when you have a box of specimin cups and syringes just hanging out in your bathroom.

You run out of tampax/pads and refuse to buy a new box until AF shows because you're sure you won't be needing them.
But if/ when she does arrive you do the opposite and by in bulk, because you're NEVER getting pregnant! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->