You know your pregnant when ...

Dont I wish, OH wouldnt give me massage if I begged him haha!

Only time he'd give me one is if he got something back in return ;) if you know what I mean :lol:

Aaaw i dont get it!? :(
The please was in a way of PLEASEEEEEE for his benefit not mine - I'm a bitch by tea time without a nap :blush:

The other day he did the same followed by "pleaseeeee .... for me" :lol:

Poor bloke and massages in this house are rare I have to beg so that was an unexpected answer the phone woke lil miss up from her nap though so I lost out :rofl:

aaah i see hahaha!! excuse my dullness.... i actually forgot how to write 3 the other day... it wasnt even "three" i'd forgotten how to write, it was "3" !!!! stupid stupid!!! wish OH would offer to give me a massage.... absolutely noooo chance of that though...

Please teach me how to do that! I have to take myself off for a nap if I need one, and then DH does nothing but huff and puff about it! :hissy:

You are my idol Wobbles! :rofl:
I'm a BITCH ...Not just a little bit it's a case of I'm tired and fucked off so now I'm gonna make your life hell and if you have a go at me for being a bitch I'll get worse ...

Basically I get to a point you daren't move in fear of me getting pissy :blush:

:rofl:

So it's not because hes worried about me ...hes thinking of his own life! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->