You Know You're A Mom When . . .

alloyd519

Mom of Twins & TTC #3
Reaction score
So I thought i'd start a new thread about all the quirky little things that remind you you're a mom! Got the idea from talking to DH last night, he said, you should put that on your forum! Lol

An example is:

(What I was talking to DH about last night) For his birthday last year we went out to a couple bars with 2 of his friends. I went in my purse to find my cell phone to see what time it was, and, pulled out a plastic baby toy cell phone! :rofl: His friends were looking at me and I was just kinda sitting there holding it with the "wtf" look on my face! :dohh: But they found it funny!! Probably had it in my purse when I left for a short time without a diaper bag!

So i'm looking forward to your funny stories and getting a few laughs!! :)

Your little one is smiling at you as he wee's all over your brand new jeans and then poo's on your hand :rofl:
xx

You know you are a mummy when you are the only one who can settle them when they are ill.

Not a funny one, but still, feels nice. :) x

You know you're a mom when you have a giant wet mark on your shirt from leaking breast milk :dohh:

Luckyme, Lol! Lord knows i've had that happened more than once!

You know your a mum when there's a funny smell and you can't work out what it is until you've striped the place apart and find a rotting apple hidden amoung toys!! x

you know your a mummy when someone tells you that you have a white stain on the shoulder of your top turns out to be sick from winding the baby . xx

When - out of habbit you put cbeebies on when your LO is in bed or staying at nana's for the night :dohh:

when you constantly have piles of washing waiting to be done and only a couple of items are actually yours and your OHs...

...when the thought of more than a couple of glasses of wine makes you feel sick :wine: when you used to get through a bottle no problem!

when you start singing "the wheels on the bus" to your friends dog who happens to be sitting on your lap...(had some strange looks i can tell you :blush:)

You no wen your a mummy, wen, you go to an engagement party and you have baby poop on your thumb!!!!!!!!:dohh:

OR WEN YOUR BABY CRYS SO MUCH WITH PAIN FROM TEETHING THAT YOU CRY TOOOO, :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I GOD DAM HATE THAT I CUDDLE HER SO HARD AND CRY WITH HER,

HA OR WEN YOUR ON A GIRLY NITE, AND SOMETHING THAT YOU SAY RELATES TO PEPPER PIG OR DORA THE EXPLORA LOL:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: NOT COOOOL. HA X

If you're a stay at home mom like me, when your DH comes home at night you could go on and on for hours because the only company and "people" you've had to talk to all day are babies! I've done this so many times, DH just stands there looking at my while i'm rambling and I just say "Yeah I know, Ashley just shut up now!"

If you're a stay at home mom like me, when your DH comes home at night you could go on and on for hours because the only company and "people" you've had to talk to all day are babies! I've done this so many times, DH just stands there looking at my while i'm rambling and I just say "Yeah I know, Ashley just shut up now!"

im with ya, im the nutter apparently in our house :rofl::rofl::rofl: baby talk 24/7 i do work but only weekend nites and only 5-10ish i choose really im a bar manager if its not busy away home i go lol. i love my job it fits in really well with lilly. xx

...when the thought of more than a couple of glasses of wine makes you feel sick :wine: when you used to get through a bottle no problem!

I second this!!

i third this!!

i no i'm a mum when i spent friday and sat night curled on the sofa with OH, in our pjs, maddi tucked up in bed, and i love it!! :cloud9: (i can vaguely remember these nights being for clubbing!!)

I had a part time job too for about 2 months but had to quit due to Dh's parents not cooperating very well with watching the girls like they'd said, but I could go on about that for hours lol!

You know youre a mom when you and DH get to go out for a special date and all you end up talking about is your baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->