You Know You're A Mom When . . .

Ive walked around the house singing and doing the actions to this all day

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=U4dmelafrvk

even when Seth wasnt there :doh: He loves the Wiggles :)

Also when I havent got Seth I stall stand and like, rock backwards and forwards even though I havent done that with him for months!

xxx

I do that too sometimes, just stand there and kinda rock back and forth! They say becoming a mom will change you forever, oh boy is that true!

ha ha, you know your a mum when you test your own bath water, know where every squeeky floorboard in the house is, move like a ninja and post on internet forums at dark o'clock !!

You know your a mum when, someone hurts themself and you want to kiss the boo-boo better :blush: Not cute when done to a thirty-eight year old man :dohh:

You know your a mum, when your straighteners haven't been used for weeks and your hair seems to exsist tied up!! And those days of even leaving the house looking half decent are FAR behind you!

Or

You know your a mum, when you go shopping and instead of spending hours picking what looks nice with what, you grab anything that fits and is easy to put on and wear and you leave the shop. And the shoes you used to buy for fashion now you buy for comfort!

XxX

You know you're a mum when............

Someone elses baby cries and your boobs leak!
You have to have your food chopped up and eat it with your left hand while you breastfeed!
You can't leave the house with your best handbag - it has to be a huge nappy change bag!

You know you're a mum when............

Your house looks a mini branch of toys r us.

Your sex life is awol

You have suitcases under your eyes

You have an A level in cbeebies

You have spare nappys/clothes in your bag not knickers!

You get excited at the thought of a hour to yourself

You go to your evening class and find you have a colouring book not your work material

An lastly you know you're a mum when your heart is overflowing with complete and utter love and pride!

(remind me of the latter when I'm not so knackered and about to kill my brood)

You know your a mum, when your straighteners haven't been used for weeks and your hair seems to exsist tied up!! And those days of even leaving the house looking half decent are FAR behind you!

XxX

Second it! :lol:

Also, you know you're a mom when you are out and you spend the whole time talking to your baby on the phone. She just coos in the headphone and you think it's the best conversation you've ever had :D

ha ha, you know your a mum when you test your own bath water, know where every squeeky floorboard in the house is, move like a ninja and post on internet forums at dark o'clock !!

ha im with you:rofl::rofl:

you know your a mum when you hear a baby crying and you jump to see if there ok when you notice you have your baby in your arms and there fine, it was off the tv or something, lol

i was sitting in front of TV with LO sitting on my legs facing me (i was watching TV).
I got a top with small straps and a bit low at the front, before i know it LO grabbed my top and started feeding himself,ha ha ha..it's so funny. i couldn't stop laughing

can i add some more? lol
I know I'm a mummy when
i say good morning to the dogs like this "morning baby"
when my going out bag is full of nappies,wet wipes, spare outfit,bibs, toys....
when i don't have time to shower in the morning
when i have my breakfast at 11am
when i start eating and he wakes up asking for mummy
when i'm the only one who can put him to sleep
when my sleeping-through the night doesn't exist
when i can't nap when i want anymore
when he wakes up from a nap and i say "mummy's here"
when i taste everything i cook for him to make sure it 's right
when i can pull up my top to feed him anywhere he's hungry
when i look in his eyes and i feel just right (perfect moment)
SOOOOOO much more to say... I'm just so happy to be a mummy

I'm so there with knowing where every creaky floorboard is!! It's like doing a dance just to try and be quiet and not wake them!!

You know you're a mom when one second you're ready to just give up when they're screaming and you can't find anything wrong with them, and then they look at you and smile and you remember why all the craziness is all worth it!

You know you're a mom when you've spent all day singing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" to a cranky baby because it's the only thing that makes her happy

You know you're a mom when by the end of the day you are covered in oatmeal/apple sauce/bananas/rusks/carrots/peas but it doesn't matter because it means that your baby ate well

you know your a mom when...
you go to hug someone and pat their back (like your calming down bubs)
your always late due to last min feeding, changing, etc.
you want to cry when your LO wakes up way before their nap should be over (because you got barely any sleep last night)
sleeping till 8am is late (as opposed to the days you could sleep till 12)

I'm so there with knowing where every creaky floorboard is!! It's like doing a dance just to try and be quiet and not wake them!!

You know you're a mom when one second you're ready to just give up when they're screaming and you can't find anything wrong with them, and then they look at you and smile and you remember why all the craziness is all worth it!

Yep - this is exactly what I'd say too!! This proabably happens at least once a day at the moment!!
And the floorboard thing? I swear, every single floorboard upstairs creaks these days.........and we'd never noticed it until we brought Olivia home!

When you speak to the dogs and call yourself 'mummy'

when you can tell what time of day it is by what cbeebies programme is on!

You know you're a mom when your former roomate/best friend/partner in party crime are reduced to stimulating conversations about how many times your babies pooped that day instead of what to wear downtown.

You know you're a mom when you give your best friend your left over breast pads cause you don't need them anymore :rofl:

Haha! I don't even talk to my friends I had before getting married and pregnant anymore. I guess we just kinda lost touch since we really didn't have that much in common anymore, they're out partying while i'm home changing, feeding, and bathing babies! But I wouldn't trade being a mom for anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->