You Know You're A Mom When . . .

When you don't know what the person you are talking to looks like because you're looking at your baby.
When you close your eyes and only see your LOs face like a spot after staring at a light.
When it takes an hour to get ready to leave the house.

And a funny addition: you know you're a dad when in the night you pat your wife on the back and stroke her head because the baby is crying but you're asleep and confused! lol

... when you start humming the cleaning song from Big Cook Little Cook at work without realising!!!! :blush::rofl:

The other day when I was shopping, I sneezed, reached into my pocket to get a tissue and pulled out a bib! No I did not use it! lol

Also, I have caught myself rocking from side to side and humming like I do when settling Gabbi) whilst waiting in a queue in a shop, ........... I wasn't holding Gabbi!!!!! I think that, just looks to others, that I am losing my marbles!

When you're walking through town, changing bag over your shoulder and you feel a wet patch on your leg. You look down and realise for the last 10 minutes you have left a trail of milk wherever you've walked because in the bag the bottle has somehow gone upside down and is now leaking everywhere

You know you're a mom when you have to give up your keys and/or cell phone in order to keep your baby from crying its eyeballs out in the middle of Costco (yes, that was me this past weekend!)
Eventually, he threw both out, and cried anyways. *sigh*

When you are so tired that you burst into tears because there isn't a clean fork and you have to wash to eat your lunch (that you're having at 3pm).

you know you're a mum when you don't mind that you just got poo'd on in the bath - you're just happy that they've gone to the toilet!

And another one - you find yourself rocking the trolley in the supermarket like you do with the pram even though there's no baby in the trolley.

you know your a mom when... your living room carpet is full of toys and you love it when you get 4 hrs straight sleep let alone 8

When you long for your LO to sleep through, but when they sleep any longer than a few hours you wake up convinced that there's something wrong - and then you have to poke them to make sure lol

you know ur a mum wen 7 am is a huuug layin and u feel so lucky

and wen uve had baby screamin al day thn u finaly settle him and for eg ur brushin ur teeth and ya thinkin was that him crying and relise its the ringin in ur ears from having it all day

im alo right ther with people on the floor boards

and as for even bothering getting dressed any more i just dont lol. im sicked on and weed on at least tice a day
my hair misses the straightners big time lol

You know you're a mom when you realize you are out of kleenex for his leaky nose so you don't flinch at using your sleeve for his nose

You can't walk through any room in the house at night without stepping on/running into/jumping over/falling on toys or equipment related to your little one

You refer to yourself as mommy to your spouse (LOL I did this today)

Your idea of romantic sexy time is a quicky during his naps:rofl::blush:

The most beautiful thing in the world is the sight of your child running up to hug you or calling you mommy. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->