You know you're a POAS addict when....

LeahLou

Emilia+Brantley+Kyle
Reaction score
Your friend took a pregnancy test and was disappointed that it was negative and you're like "no!!! It may not be negative!! I could spot a line!"
:rofl:

Keep it going y'all! How do you know you're an addict??

hahah! I think you are officially my go to gal for spotting lines!! The pay blows, but the job keeps you on your toes :haha:

I knew I was a POAS addict when even though I KNEW AF was due that day I was still POAS hoping for something to change. Then when I gave up and went out to Walmart BAM :witch:.
Haha, testing to the last second thats how to do it!!

You know your a POAS aholic when....You test on full flow in hopes its heavy implant bleeding.

Anytime Meagan :laugh2:

Oh I know!! I would even waste FRERs just to make sure I didn't miss anything on the last test, then go get more at Walmart and use the store bathroom to test again, just to have AF arrive :blush:

Ohhhh wellll :)

You know you are a POAS when you are only 3DPO and you are testing thinking that maybe you ovulated early! lol At least I have ICs this time and I am not using FRERs! :)

You know you're an POAS aholic when you pee on 5 tests a day tjinking every hour you pee there will be HCG in your pee in just that little of time.

When you buy a 50 pack of ICS and your not even TTC :/ oy. In all fairness I suck at taking my pill on time and I'm ebf so I haven't had my period lol I'm paranoid and test often!

You know you are a POAS when you are only 3DPO and you are testing thinking that maybe you ovulated early! lol At least I have ICs this time and I am not using FRERs! :)

HAHAH thats almost EXACTLY me right now!! Im 2dpo and waiting on the 14 IC I bought yesterday to arrive haha. Thankfully I was smart enough not to order them until I was DPO that way I cant start testing too early!!

Oh I have another one:

You know your a POAS addict when the counter girl has a small chuckle under her breath at the dollar store after seeing you for the third in a week getting HPTs!!

When your young toddler spies the test you are scrutinising.. and says 'wee wees' :haha: :shock:

You know when you're a poas addict when...

You dream about poas
You wake up super early so you can poas
Not a stitch of housework gets done because you've been staring at the stick you peed on at 5am
You put it in the bin and take it out like 100 times
You hold your pee for four intervals through the day so you can poas and see if a line has magically appeared
And finally (for now because thats I can think of)
When it came to throwing the evidence you fill up a whole carrier bag!
All of which I have done :blush:

Oh my word, beautifulD, I keep a plastic bag in my closet to throw all my evidence away... It's full within a week or 2... :rofl:

ha i love that! i keep a bag in the back of my underwear drawer which is constantly full! sometimes before i throw them away i check them just in case... how embarrassing!! haha

Yup we all do it :haha:

We're not ttc again until after xmas but I've already ordered a load of ics... I was smart (I think) this time I ordered them from China so they will take a while to come :haha:

O really want some wondfo's but can't get them over here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->