You know you've been TTC too long when....

when you start planning what you're going to do different next cycle, before you've even ovulated this cycle :blush:

When you are handing the Dr copies of your test results from your own file.....because yours are in better order than his and easier to find to discuss.

When the nurse picks up your personal copy of your records, because it looks so neat and professional she assumes it's the hospital copy.

When you tell the Dr what day you should start meds based on your previous cycles....because he is wrong this time, and he agrees!

When you call the secretary and they 'recall ' you and do you favours....like speed up paperwork.

Lastly, when injecting yourself is so-not-a-big-deal that you do it in tescos car park before popping in for milk.

Lastly, when injecting yourself is so-not-a-big-deal that you do it in tescos car park before popping in for milk.

I know this is not meant to be a funny thread, but I really laughed about that one!

I've injected in many places but not yet a car park :rofl:

I do think we have to see the funny side! How else will we counteract the sadness?

I do think we have to see the funny side! How else will we counteract the sadness?

I do find quite alot that I have to laugh at the silly things I do in pursuit of motherhood otherwise I'd throw myself off the nearest bridge. This site is an absolute God send in that respect, there's always someone with a funny story.

:dust: to all of us! xx

Haha, just reminded me that I injected myself in a nightclub toilet! or was I actually shooting up :rofl:

Haha, just reminded me that I injected myself in a nightclub toilet! or was I actually shooting up :rofl:

Hey, you've most likely tried everything else to get pregnant.
May as well try the hard core drugs and see if it works! :haha:

kidding :winkwink:

When you irrationally annoyed with women on here who've only been trying a few months, getting really hyper about a possible line at 6DPO, that they can only see if they tweaked the picture and the posted it so everyone will say I can see it. I'm biting my tongue but inside I'm saying "it's far too bloody early! Poas is one thing but manipulating the pic to see what you want, won't make you pregnant! You might have years to go before you get your BFP, so calm down cos you're setting yourself up for a fall."

But then I calm down and remember that she's hasn't been through the months and months of disappointments so I shouldn't berate her optimism and innocence. God I sound like a war vetern or something lmao!

ickle pand, I'm so with you on biting my tongue! I may have been told off a couple of times for being a bitter realist... :blush:

I'm so glad it's not just me! I think I just envy their naivety.

I started talking to my best friend about TTC when she was 8.5 months pregnant with number 2 and she gave me advice like "put your legs in the air, I'm sure that's what did the trick with my two". I just nodded and smiled but screamed in my head lol!

....when you have friends/family coming over and you have to do a sweep of the house/bathroom to get rid of all the ttc paraphenalia (books, packs of opk's/temp charts/prenatal vits - i could go on) :haha:

love this thread, you have to see the humour or i sometimes think i'd go insane

....when you have friends/family coming over and you have to do a sweep of the house/bathroom to get rid of all the ttc paraphenalia (books, packs of opk's/temp charts/prenatal vits - i could go on) :haha:

Dare I admit to being worse than this......I have moved my PNV into a regular multivitamin bottle and I have backed my fertility books covers in brown paper....so I don't have to clear things away for visitors :blush:

My biggest concern when my old iPhone started acting up was losing 2.5years of cycle data & BBT
(rest assured I have found out how to back up my data)

LOL, this is sooo true... i have make sure theres no OPK in the bathroom or preseed on my bedside table or TTC books on the coffee table, DH usually hides it all for me, he'd hate it if anyone saw any of it!!

I know I have been TTC too long because most of the people who were on this forum when i joined have either gone... or have BFP's It does give me hope though that it can happen, i have spoken to ladies who have been so low and truly believed it would never happen for them and now they have a BFP...

For me, I know I've been TTC too long because last night (8DPO) I started feeling a touch nauseous and hoped it turned into full-blown throwing up as that might mean I'm actually pregnant this month.

(unfortunately, it passed and I didn't throw up)

Ah yeah the jealousy of people who have horrible pregnancy symptoms - been there too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->