You probably don`t want to know but!!!

Abbys_Mummy

Reaction score
We did it yep you got it we finally had sex yay. Oh my gosh it was awesome at first it was uncomfortable but then it just felt awesome better then before i think (cant remember was so lonf ago ) it felt so much more sensitive so yay for us :happydance: .

Just a quick question for ladys that have made the brave move did any of yous feel like he couldn`t go all the way in like it was uncomfortable?

Well done you!!:happydance::happydance:
Can't say we had exactly the same issue, but things have got really tight in the downstairs dept since the birth (if you know what I mean!)

We did it yep you got it we finally had sex yay. Oh my gosh it was awesome at first it was uncomfortable but then it just felt awesome better then before i think (cant remember was so lonf ago ) it felt so much more sensitive so yay for us :happydance: .

Just a quick question for ladys that have made the brave move did any of yous feel like he couldn`t go all the way in like it was uncomfortable?

1. I agree.Much better now than before!!!

2.No.Did not have that problem.

thanks seems to be getting better with time and my gosh more enjoyable Hey what happened to my boyfriend ;-)

well done,

i did it as well last week and it was uncomfortable at first as i had 2nd degree tear and i was worried i might tear again. But it was so nice better than having sex before. The only thing is that we have to do it with condom and im thinking of going on a pill. Before i was worried i might hurt myself etc but i did it at the end.

Well done you!

Good for you, glad everything went well.

As for me, I haven't done it yet and have no desire to either. These past two weeks I have been really annoyed with my husband and really don't know why either. It could be post-partum blues and jealousy. Besides, I'm waiting to get back on birth control (don't want to turn around and get pregnant right away).

Yay! Yea... :sex: for us had been SO MUCH BETTER....like...amazingly better. It was great before, but now...WOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->