You think id know better baby #4

rubberchickuk

And bubs makes 5 x
Reaction score
Line anyone??

Not sure how many DPO I am, and came up within 10mins....faint but there. Do first reponse have evaps normally? Thanks in advance ladies

xx :blush:

Ignore sticky its not accurate

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 67
It is but I'm not sure....glong88 I read about your nasty Evap while searching online :( will test again Monday if I can hold off x

It actually looks like an indent to me bot an evap. Sorry xx

I thought that too but it has pinkness to it in real life.....guess I'll wait and see x

I think I would be about that roughly going by last period. So thought I would see nothing ( never do on FRER) that's why it was such a shock x

I will see if I can find mine.

Attachments

• 014 (4).jpg
    014 (4).jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 24
Yes it does look very similar to mine (before I cracked and opened it) lol!

Did your gets progressively darker then?

x

A few days after this I took some internet cheapies which gave me my first bfp

Hmm I'm not sure, in the past I would always have said that a line was a line with first response, but they have changed tbem haven't they and I'm hearing alot about evaps with tbe new curved tests. I wouldn't ever trust a line where I had to take it apart. If I'm being completely honest then I would say it looks like indent to me BUT you say in real life it's pink and to me when it's pink it's a real line. Test again in a few days with fmu and keep us posted! Good luck I'm expecting baby number 4! Xx

Are these not the curved ones then?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 19
If yours is not one of the curved ones then it could totally be a very early bfp!!! Xxx

No there the normal ones the curved ones as in the shape of them

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 6
Oh no I think they are one of the ones I used :/ not sure. They are flat???

Why on earth have they done that?! They look ridiculous, don't know why manufactures do this, in my opinion they where the best tesrs you could get. If somethings not broken then don't fix it!!

OP when are you testing again? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->