you tube - gagging videos

choc

Reaction score
I'm sure I read on here somewhere that you can watch a video of a baby gagging while blw on you tube so that we can see the difference between gagging and choking. I do know what the difference is but would still like to see what the gagging could look like. However I can't find the videos. Anyone know where they are??

i was also trying to look for those. havent seen any.

i dont BLW, LO doesnt like potatoepuree though. everytime i try i know he is gagging, but he looks like he is chocking, gets blue! it is so scary. i give him cucumber to bite though. he makes some weird sound but never goes blue on that. and actually eats small bits off it.

OMG I didn't know they went blue with gagging, thought that was only choking.

my LO is prolly different. not all the same i hope. we went to the doc ones. the doc gave him a scare as he turned him all in a sudden. LO cried that much and was so angry he went blue. after that he was scared of people. it got better again after one month. ofcourse i get very scared when he does it. so i will wait another month for the next potato puree he gets.

Ahh bless him! Hope it improves!

I haven't seen any. I do have one of Alex gagging so I can post it if you want.

But when they gag they should not be going blue! Gagging is just a throat reflex!

I've looked too but the ones i cames across were hardly gagging at all even though the parent said they were in the title - certainly not the dramatic vomit inducing gagging my lo does anyway!!

would love to see it though and it would reassure that gagging is ok

x

I'm trying to find my video but I can't seem to

Hiya aliss, hope you are doing ok, come and visit us on the weight loss thread sometime! If you do find the video I would love to see please, I just want to be prepared and see what is normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->