You will all LOVE this one....

A

anothersquish

We went car booting again today and Im walking round with Theo in his Moby and a woman said "oooo, is that just some cloth you have wrapped round like that?" I reply " sort of, its just a long piece of microfleece"
She looked amazed and then says....
"I have to get one of those to put the dog in *dogs head pops out the womans jacket* it KILLS my arms carrying her round like this!"
I swear I almost DIED laughing.....I think I wet myself a bit. She had this tiny scrawny looking jack russell all bundled up in her coat and the thought of someone using a wrap to put a dog in :rofl: I wanted to tell her to try putting the dog on the floor so it could walk round but I didnt think shed been impressed!!!
So if anyone sees a lady with a JR in a Moby its probably the one I ran into today!!!!!!!:haha:

:rofl:

mei tais and mobys for dogs... i thought it was bad when they bought out dogprams but carriers :rofl:

Ha ha, that's ridiculous!

Mind you most mornings on my dog walk I see an old lady pushing her spaniel around in a pram. My dog is really offended by this, not much chance of me carrying him since he weighs more than I do!

is it bad that i have contemplated doin that :blush: actually i'm gonna n take piccies !! :haha:

hahahaha i'm gonna, just for the comedy value!! now the question is....Labrador or Yorkie??? HAHAHAHAHA

:rofl:

How sad is it that I'm excited at the prospect of it being car boot sale season again?!

We love car boots :) Last week we got Theo twelve Next tops all in fab condition (looked new) for £4 and some Tigger shoes for 20p LOL. Didnt find anything interesting this week though...pft!

Sara....if you get the Labrador in the sling it would defo be worth a piccie ROFL

Lol, that is fantastic. I have two Labrador's and the younger one would love to be carried around like that, clearly she is far too big to even try though. I think My cat would like it too actually, lol.

<---- wonder if i could do this with my "baby"?! Dont wanna be size-ist now :haha:

hehe, we used to put our first terrier in a back pack to carry him around when we went on long walks. He loved being out and about but his little old legs would only take him so far so the backpack gave him a rest and then he'd plod along a little more. We used to get the funiest looks :haha:

is it bad that i have contemplated doin that :blush: actually i'm gonna n take piccies !! :haha:

Sara please tell me you do not normally carry your JR around?? Please don't say you do!! It really winds me up when people do this as it has 4 legs argh!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->