You will all LOVE this one....

is it bad that i have contemplated doin that :blush: actually i'm gonna n take piccies !! :haha:

Sara please tell me you do not normally carry your JR around?? Please don't say you do!! It really winds me up when people do this as it has 4 legs argh!! lol

I have to put the changing bag in the basket under the buggy so our JR can't get in it, the lazy little thing fights you the whole time otherwise for a ride. She had an operation last year and I made the mistake of bringing her back from the vets in the basket. So she now thinks its her right :rofl:

is it bad that i have contemplated doin that :blush: actually i'm gonna n take piccies !! :haha:

Sara please tell me you do not normally carry your JR around?? Please don't say you do!! It really winds me up when people do this as it has 4 legs argh!! lol

haha no i dont !! lol ( i have yorkies not kayzee JR's!) tho if we go out for walkies and take our old lady with us we do end up carryying her as she's about 11 and had a serious weight poblem while she lived with my mum (we took her off her as she was soo fat!) and now she can only walk a little way and gets a bit intimidated by my big doggies jumping around as she's a little deaf and going blind :cry:

:rofl: I want to see some pics of dogs in slings! :rofl:

i'll put my youngest Yorkie in the moby tomorrow and take some piccies.... might be able to do a tandem carry actually :haha: will see...there is no way i'm putting the labs in there i will get killed!!!! :haha:

i actually laughed out loud at this thread!

i saw a pic ages ago (can't remember where so i can't post it) of a lady with her LO and her cat in a wrap together! it was very cute...their two little heads next to each other looking all cosy!

I often look at my giant fat, grumpy old cat and wonder if i could get away with bundling him and Kian in a sling together?? i dont think it'd turn out wuite as cute as that pic i saw... He's not really a 'lap cat' (maybe more of a 'walking over u with his claws out' or 'jumping on a from a great height' cat!) and Kian is quite obsessed with trying to suck his ears but then again he does seem to like Kian?!

...maybe it could work :shrug:

i can maybe see Kian coming out worse in that equation!!

My BIL used to zip my mum's jack russell into his jacket and then take her for a spin on his motorbike, he even bought her her own goggles... :rofl:

Thanks for this thread ladies, you've cheered me up after a miserable day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->