Young Adult Books

Jen.Uh.Fur

Reaction score
Is anyone else addicted to YA books? Some of them are just fabulous, and they are definitely my guilty pleasure!

Yes lol my bookshelves are completly full of paranormal YA, I love it. I read them to quick though I read the whole vampire academy series (7 books) in 5 days, so im constantly trying to find new ones lol x

I am! I read the hunger games series in two days, just couldn't stop!

Do you have any recomendations?

I am :blush: I read The Hunger Games series over 4 days and fell in love with utopian/dystopian YA.. I now have a MASSIE collection, some of which are fantastic - others which are not that great. I really loved the Hunger Games though

Me :) now I have a kindle it's great I don't have to walk into the kids section :) I like vampire academy, Morganville vampires, peachville high demons, the acient legends series. I'm currently on book 2 of my blood approves but I'm not all that keen so far. Always on the look out for recommendations :)

I am kind of addictided. YA is def a guilty pleasure even tho i am not doing as much reading as i would like (still havent fully mastered the multitasking well my DD is awake.) she seems to always want my attention. My mum says i should get out of the YA section and into the big girl section lol..

Has anyone read the Thirst Series by Christopher Pike that is the one i started reading before having my DD then havent had a chance to pick back up again. Any others good ones i should look into?

I'm on book 3 of the Mortal Instruments series and quite enjoying them :)

I adore YA fiction! Loved Twilight and The Hunger Games.

I can highly recommend the Shiver books by Maggie Stiefvater and the Hush Hush books by Becca Fitzpatrick.

If you like YA books, you might like a book I have written called 'Gravitate'. It's a romantic fantasy and you can download 20% of the book for free from www.smashwords.com/books/view/161111

yea i'm addicited! it breaks my heart though that alot of them have been made into rubbish films or are being planned to be made into a film :(

someone has already mentioned casandra clare (i'm tryinng to fiish her latest one now) bbut Lauren Kate's books are also brilliant if you like twilighty stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->