Young Adult's TTC

I also wanted to mention that my story is much like other people's in this thread. We started trying after I got a false positive. We realized that we really wanted a baby when the blood test came back negative.

Name: Christel
About Me: My husband and I have been ttc our first for 2 years and 2 months. We've been together for about 6 and a half years. I'm starting Clomid this month for the first time. I'm also temping, charting, and taking extra vitamins to boost my chances.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask:).

Welcome to the group hun :) I hope that the Clomid works well for you and that your stay in TTC is a short one. Good luck :happydance:

I also wanted to mention that my story is much like other people's in this thread. We started trying after I got a false positive. We realized that we really wanted a baby when the blood test came back negative.

Your story is very similar to my own in that instance... I stopped having periods, took a pregnancy test and got a positive and just when we accepted the idea the doctor did bloods and said I wasn't pregnant. I haven't had a period since and have just been diagnosed with PCOS.

POKE! Come on people..... talk to me *sulks* Lol.

Name: I'm Kayleigh :)
About Me: Me and OH have been together a few months and are hoping to get a flat together over the summer. We are currently NTNP. We had a scare after I came off my Implanon and we realised that it is what we both want :)

Feel free to PM for a chat anytime :)
I'm on often as I'm a BnB addict :/ :haha:
x

Name: Beca
About me: I got married to Gareth (26) on April 7th this year and we've been ntnp ever since. We've been together 3 1/2 years and have both been very broody for at least 3 of them! We've been living together for over 2 years (since September 2007, although in our own flat that isn't shared since May 2008). I'm really looking forward to getting my bfp very soon!

Beca :wave:

HEy im 21, got a 5 month old, with my partner for 3 1/2 years, trying to give my son a lil brother or sister, I loved being pregnant I loved labour, & looovvveee bein a mummy Cant wait to do it again x

Anyone wana be buddys through the journey pm me.

Hi, I'm 21, and been with my boyfriend for two years, living together for 3 months! We decided officially to TTC three months ago, not been using birth control since the beginning of December though...weird I know but was kinda a silent decision not to, then we finally talked about it in March!!!

Have been charting my BBTs, charting my cervix readings, and using OPKs. Got a positive OPK two days ago, still no rise in temp so very worried I've not ovulated =-[. Is cycle day 23 today...hoping i ovulated today have had O symptoms ALL week and cramps the last two days!!! Hoping this isnt a period coming...I definitely cant have ovulated earlier that's just too weird after my positive OPK two days ago!!!

Very confused right now, and discouraged at the number of BFN I have had =-[

Name: Amy
About Me: me and my oh own our own home which i am very proud of :) im a nursery nurse and currently trying for baby no1!! i have none unknown fertility probelms so heres to a bfp soon!! been trying for 7 months now x

yaaay temp spike today, so I ovulated yesterday!!! Can only assume my period is due in 14 days (my min luteal phase is 15 days, up to 17). have had stabby pains all day today and most of yesterday is really annoying and confusing!!! hoping that lil egg is burying its way in! =-]

name: jenny
about me: me and my oh been together for 5 years, have a little girl together whos nearl 11 months old, trying to give her a little sister or brother. looking forward to seing my bfp hopefully soon :):) xx

HI everyone!
I am Samantha, I'm 20 years old and this is my first cycle of ttc. Currently AF is 2 days late but tested the morning she was due and got a BFN. No bueno! I've been with DB for 7 months now but have been friends for over a year. He really wants kids - esp after his last gf had an abortion. Long story short - I'm ready to have a baby! We'll see. I stopped BC last month for more reasons than ttc (weight gain and crazy emotions). Only a couple friends know I'm ttc, but my mom - NO WAY. She probably wont talk to me for a while once she finds out - so i'll be stalling on telling her. His mom would be ecstatic. Guess we just have to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->