Young Adult's TTC

Name: Kay
We have been ttc for about 4 months now. still no luck:(
We'll keep in touch.

Hi Kay :) Four months isn't really that long (even though it feels like it) so don't worry too much :) I hope you get your BFP soon :D

Hey girls, how are you all?

I didn't get time to come on yesterday as I was babysitting all day and then when I got home I felt really crappy so OH made me a bath and then insisted that I go to bed. Well it's now day 5 and still no sign of AF. I bought myself a couple of HPT's yesterday and I tested this morning and it was a :bfn: I really shouldn't have gotten my hopes up, I knew I would and now I'm really upset as I also think that AF is coming, I just have a feeling it is. It might seem really stupid but I went back to bed after testing and cried. Thats the whole reason why I never usually bother testing in the first place. My OH doesn't seem to care that it was a :bfn: as he is already begging me to go out tonight and have a drink "to take my mind off it" and I really don't wanna go out. I asked him if we could have a night in with a movie and a takeaway and he tells me I'm causing a problem and yelled at me. I feel so crappy right now and he is not making me feel any better :cry:

Hey girls, how are you all?

I didn't get time to come on yesterday as I was babysitting all day and then when I got home I felt really crappy so OH made me a bath and then insisted that I go to bed. Well it's now day 5 and still no sign of AF. I bought myself a couple of HPT's yesterday and I tested this morning and it was a :bfn: I really shouldn't have gotten my hopes up, I knew I would and now I'm really upset as I also think that AF is coming, I just have a feeling it is. It might seem really stupid but I went back to bed after testing and cried. Thats the whole reason why I never usually bother testing in the first place. My OH doesn't seem to care that it was a :bfn: as he is already begging me to go out tonight and have a drink "to take my mind off it" and I really don't wanna go out. I asked him if we could have a night in with a movie and a takeaway and he tells me I'm causing a problem and yelled at me. I feel so crappy right now and he is not making me feel any better :cry:

I'm not too bad but I think I'm getting a bit of a cold/flu because i'm really snotty and bunged up all at the same time if you know what I mean?? OH came home from work at 10.30 this morning because manager sent him home as he's really not well. He's cuddled up on sofa with duvet and pillow hogging my TV now :(

I'm sorry that your OH isn't more sensitive to your obvious distress hun :hugs::hugs: It's not fair of him to yell at you like that if you don't want to go out :nope:

Sorry to hear about you OH yelling at you Butterfly :( Sometimes men do what they think is for the best (by telling you to go out and have a good time) but most of the time, they get it wrong :) lol. Hope things are ok now hun.
Kit, hope ur OH gets better soon so you get your tv back!!!!!

With regards to feeling "lonely" when TTC, i havent felt that yet, as this is my first month, but i can only imagine how some of you ladies feel who have been trying for ages :( I have told a couple of close friends, but none of my family. Will try not to tell them until 12 weeks when my :bfp: arrives :) Hope you ladies are all ok x

Sorry to hear about you OH yelling at you Butterfly :( Sometimes men do what they think is for the best (by telling you to go out and have a good time) but most of the time, they get it wrong :) lol. Hope things are ok now hun.
Kit, hope ur OH gets better soon so you get your tv back!!!!!

With regards to feeling "lonely" when TTC, i havent felt that yet, as this is my first month, but i can only imagine how some of you ladies feel who have been trying for ages :( I have told a couple of close friends, but none of my family. Will try not to tell them until 12 weeks when my :bfp: arrives :) Hope you ladies are all ok x

I agree Butterfly, i'm sure he's not deliberately being insensitive but it doesn't really help when you're feeling so low :hugs:

Hey ladies, how are you all?
Thanks for the comments. My OH went out on Friday night without me. I stayed at home, ordered myself some Chinese food and watched a couple of movies, alone. All I wanted to do was have a snuggle on the sofa with my OH but he went out instead, oh well. So, did you all have a good Halloween ..onto firework night and Christmas next, lol.

Well AF still hasn't come for me yet. It's almost a week late and I've taken 2 tests and they were both :bfn: I think AF is coming though ..when I go the bathroom and wipe there is a brownish colour there now, so I think thats the start of it ..but it's so weird that I'm almost a week late, I've never been this late before. I've still not had any cramps or anything yet :huh:

Thanks for the comments. My OH went out on Friday night without me. I stayed at home, ordered myself some Chinese food and watched a couple of movies, alone. All I wanted to do was have a snuggle on the sofa with my OH but he went out instead, oh well. So, did you all have a good Halloween ..onto firework night and Christmas next, lol.

Well AF still hasn't come for me yet. It's almost a week late and I've taken 2 tests and they were both :bfn: I think AF is coming though ..when I go the bathroom and wipe there is a brownish colour there now, so I think thats the start of it ..but it's so weird that I'm almost a week late, I've never been this late before. I've still not had any cramps or anything yet :huh:

I'm not too bad really, but I would say i'm possibly a little overstressed again lol. I have an important assignment due in tomorrow for my Business Management degree course and i've left it quite late because i've been working too hard :(

I didn't do anything for halloween either hun :( I was at work until 9pm and then when I got back I had something to eat and then went to bed because I was up at 5am to go on a training course for work.

I'm really sorry about the :witch: hun. I suppose that at least if this isn't your month, it means you can get ready to try again. I know that probably isn't very comforting to you at all. I can't think of anything else to say though... :blush:

I'm not too bad really, but I would say i'm possibly a little overstressed again lol. I have an important assignment due in tomorrow for my Business Management degree course and i've left it quite late because i've been working too hard :(

I didn't do anything for halloween either hun :( I was at work until 9pm and then when I got back I had something to eat and then went to bed because I was up at 5am to go on a training course for work.

I'm really sorry about the :witch: hun. I suppose that at least if this isn't your month, it means you can get ready to try again. I know that probably isn't very comforting to you at all. I can't think of anything else to say though... :blush:

I'm sorry about being stressed hun. I hate being stressed, my OH always does that to me though, lol. Nah I didn't do anything for Halloween either and thankfully no one knocked on my door either which was good, so the sweets/candy we had bought for any kids if they knock me and OH sat and munched on them last night while watching TV, lol.

I don't know if the :witch: has got me or not yet, it's weird ...okay so this might seem like TMI, sorry if it is ..but me and my OH have had a few hours ago and after we had done I went to the bathroom and wiped and there was still a little bit of brownish colour there and then I wiped again a few seconds after and there was the tiniest spot of red blood and I thought AF was gonna be for sure and then I wiped for a third time to see if there was gonna be more and there was nothing what so ever. I've been to the bathroom since and there was still nothing at all.

In the last few days I've taken 2 HPT's and they were both and tomorrow I'm going to be around a week late and I have no idea what is going on. If AF hasn't come by Tuesday I was gonna test again because I like to leave it a few days inbetween testings if they are BFN's. I only started charting last month thats why I figured that FF hadn't adjusted to me yet.

I've not had ANY AF symptoms yet. The only other things I've had but I don't know if they are symptoms or not are (there are quite a few); lower backpain, twinges in my lower stomach (but not like AF twinges), lots of creamy CM, sore boobs/nipples, a few dizzy spells, headaches, heartburn, feeling really tired and drained when I've not done much and it seems like I'm getting a cold. I've listed them all down so if I do need to see my GP next week, then I can tell them that I've had all those symptoms or whatnot.

I'm sorry about being stressed hun. I hate being stressed, my OH always does that to me though, lol. Nah I didn't do anything for Halloween either and thankfully no one knocked on my door either which was good, so the sweets/candy we had bought for any kids if they knock me and OH sat and munched on them last night while watching TV, lol.

I think we all get stressed at times hun, just part of being human :hugs: We got a couple of people knock on the door, and OH got eggs thrown at his car :nope:

I don't know if the :witch: has got me or not yet, it's weird ...okay so this might seem like TMI, sorry if it is ..but me and my OH have had a few hours ago and after we had done I went to the bathroom and wiped and there was still a little bit of brownish colour there and then I wiped again a few seconds after and there was the tiniest spot of red blood and I thought AF was gonna be for sure and then I wiped for a third time to see if there was gonna be more and there was nothing what so ever. I've been to the bathroom since and there was still nothing at all.

In the last few days I've taken 2 HPT's and they were both and tomorrow I'm going to be around a week late and I have no idea what is going on. If AF hasn't come by Tuesday I was gonna test again because I like to leave it a few days inbetween testings if they are BFN's. I only started charting last month thats why I figured that FF hadn't adjusted to me yet.

I've not had ANY AF symptoms yet. The only other things I've had but I don't know if they are symptoms or not are (there are quite a few); lower backpain, twinges in my lower stomach (but not like AF twinges), lots of creamy CM, sore boobs/nipples, a few dizzy spells, headaches, heartburn, feeling really tired and drained when I've not done much and it seems like I'm getting a cold. I've listed them all down so if I do need to see my GP next week, then I can tell them that I've had all those symptoms or whatnot.

To be honest hun, I don't really know what to tell you. Perhaps all the stress is just causing your AF to be late and the symptoms are a combination of maybe being under the weather and Af coming? That said, if it wasn't for the spotting i'd have said you're probably pregnant :shrug:

hi girls im annlouise,25 and my other half is mark,33.
am i too old to join you?? :( xx

aww yay thanks hehe little about me..
im annlouise (annlou to my friends) im 25 and my dp is mark,33. we have only been together for about 7 and a half months. we are both separated and in process of getting divorces. i left my ex hubby in jan...i was ttc with him for nearly 4 yrs...so wen i was nearly 21 we started...i had 3 miscarriages in those years :( . anyway things didnt work out with him and i got with mark in march and he is amazing i dont know wat i did without him :D we decided early on that we both want a family so we decided life is too short and we have been trying since :) :) we dont live together at the min so ttc is a little hard lol ;) but we manage and hoping our baby is gonna come along soon :D cant wait for us all to get our bfps :D xxxx

ps sorry for looong post lol !! xx

NAME: Amanda
ABOUT ME: Ive been married almost a year, December 28th. My husbands in the U.S. airforce. We just recently started TTC after a m/c in July, So far no luck but were just gunna keep going. =)

Hello all! I'm new to the site but I've been a stalker of them for quite some time now. Little about me... married to dh for 3 years (together for 7) we have 3 yr old ds and are ttc #2 before he deployes again in January. oh yeah, I'm 24 so I'm old here but all the others I'm young. go figure. I am currently 2 DPO so the tww is on!

How is everyone holding up this cycle?

aww yay thanks hehe little about me..
im annlouise (annlou to my friends) im 25 and my dp is mark,33. we have only been together for about 7 and a half months. we are both separated and in process of getting divorces. i left my ex hubby in jan...i was ttc with him for nearly 4 yrs...so wen i was nearly 21 we started...i had 3 miscarriages in those years :( . anyway things didnt work out with him and i got with mark in march and he is amazing i dont know wat i did without him :D we decided early on that we both want a family so we decided life is too short and we have been trying since :) :) we dont live together at the min so ttc is a little hard lol ;) but we manage and hoping our baby is gonna come along soon :D cant wait for us all to get our bfps :D xxxx

ps sorry for looong post lol !! xx

Wow, you have a lot going on right now! I hope things work out with you and Mark and I hope that you get your BFP soon :)

NAME: Amanda
ABOUT ME: Ive been married almost a year, December 28th. My husbands in the U.S. airforce. We just recently started TTC after a m/c in July, So far no luck but were just gunna keep going. =)

Welcome to the team hun :) Hope that you get your BFP son, lots of :dust: :)

Hello all! I'm new to the site but I've been a stalker of them for quite some time now. Little about me... married to dh for 3 years (together for 7) we have 3 yr old ds and are ttc #2 before he deployes again in January. oh yeah, I'm 24 so I'm old here but all the others I'm young. go figure. I am currently 2 DPO so the tww is on!

How is everyone holding up this cycle?

Don't worry too much about your age hun :) There are a few girls in this team that are about your age, and 24 really isn't old ;) Good luck TTC!

:dust: to all!

How's everyone doing? This thread seems to have gone a little quiet lol.

Hi i'm naomi
I'm 22 (23 in jan) i've been married 4+ years. i actually have two kids and after a recent m/c (we weren't even trying) decided to ttc for #3.
I found out i was pg with #1 2 weeks b4 my 19th bday so i understand were you guys are now ( had # 2 at 21 hoping for a bfp by 23rd bday) don't let anybody get you down just becuz you're young. young people make good parents too.

Hi i'm naomi
I'm 22 (23 in jan) i've been married 4+ years. i actually have two kids and after a recent m/c (we weren't even trying) decided to ttc for #3.
I found out i was pg with #1 2 weeks b4 my 19th bday so i understand were you guys are now ( had # 2 at 21 hoping for a bfp by 23rd bday) don't let anybody get you down just becuz you're young. young people make good parents too.

Thanks hun :) I'm sorry for your loss, and I hope that you get your BFP soon.

Name: Christel
About Me: My husband and I have been ttc our first for 2 years and 2 months. We've been together for about 6 and a half years. I'm starting Clomid this month for the first time. I'm also temping, charting, and taking extra vitamins to boost my chances.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask:).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->