Young Mumys and old men! Haha.

S

sophiew

It seems like there's a negative stigma attached to beig a young single mummy of 2! I'm pregnant with my second child, had my first at 18. can I just say my kids are my world and im a great mum if I say so myself :D

So to the elderly man who poked my stomach this morning and told me I should be ashamed while my 3 year old beauty stood with me.. Screw you! My kids have a great life, even without their Daddy's! My little girl even asked why the man was so mean, he upset her!

Haha. Needed to rant :p age isn't everything mate, obviously I've hot more courtesy than you at a quarter of your age!

Any other young mums of two or more?

What an ignorant old bugger. :ignore:

xx

Say what? You should be ashamed for being a responsible mummy? I'm not confrontational at all but I wouldn't have stood for that, especially in front of your little one. Silly old man.

That's awful, why do people think they can make judgements like that when they have no idea? I would have told him where to go if that were me!

That's awful :(
It doesn't matter how young, or how old someone is when they have kids, as long as you can provide for them and love them then what's the problem?

Judgemental old asshat, ignore people like that sweet. Im 24 (25 when baby is here) and im constantly being told im too young for this so I cant imagine how much stick you must get :( People need to get on with their own lives not stick their oar into others lives.

I had my Little girl with me do I held my tongue :) x

Very admirable because honestly, id have lost my temper. Especially at the belly poke. You held your tongue, yet your the one that should be ashamed? riiiiight...he makes no sense.

Im nearly 25 but get mistaken for 16/17 so I can relate to the prejudiced judgemental treatment young mums get. I got tutted at and allsorts when I was heavily pregnant..someone I knew from work stopped me one day and said..'whose is the kid'? When I said mine the look on her face was classic. She said I was too young...

...err so what if I am!!

Ignore them..they've nowt better to do hun. You sound a fab Mum x

Honestly I'm used to it by now. The funny looks.. they make me laugh more than pissing me off these days. But to actually touch me! If my LO hadn't been there I would have been ... Not so nice .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->