Young TTCers? Need some friends :)

Hey all! I am 23 and my fiancé is 30. We have been having unprotected BD and he cums inside of me ever since September last year but I always got up to pee right after or I scoop the semen out with my fingers. Lol. I am currently cd4 and will be actively trying starting august when I O. Any advice? Him and I are ready for a baby but I am a little scared that it may not happen because of previous experiences, although I think that has to do with me scooping them out or peeing right away. Anyone willing to try softcup and preseed? I purchased them just in case regular bd doesn't work this first month of TTC. :)

... Why are you scooping out the cum? Sorry. I'm confused.

I hate pregnancy announcments too gals :( they are so annoying when you think your just getting on with TTC!

How is everyone doing today? What cycle days are everyone on? anyone close to testing?

I just got my BBT thermom today woo so Im gonna start properly charting on FF and everyone can help me understnad it cause im very confused haha!

I have a question about your BBT themometer. Mine only reads to one decimal place (36.1 seems to be the most common number I get) I thought they were supposed to read to more decimal places..... am I wrong? My temp is also quite a bit lower on average that the chart my dr gave me.... help!!

It sounds like you got a regular thermometer, not a bbt thermometer. Same thing I ended up doing. In the end charting didn't work for me, my sleep schedule is not stable enough and looking at all the days I wasn't fertile just depressed me. I'm doing the poker tests this month, but just to save on cost I'm going to do the saliva test from now on instead.

Yep you're the baby, although I think at 22 that I'm next. I wonder if doctors all go to the same convention on how to be judgemental dicks?

I hate pregnancy announcments too gals :( they are so annoying when you think your just getting on with TTC!

How is everyone doing today? What cycle days are everyone on? anyone close to testing?

I just got my BBT thermom today woo so Im gonna start properly charting on FF and everyone can help me understnad it cause im very confused haha!

I have a question about your BBT themometer. Mine only reads to one decimal place (36.1 seems to be the most common number I get) I thought they were supposed to read to more decimal places..... am I wrong? My temp is also quite a bit lower on average that the chart my dr gave me.... help!!

Hiya, mine goes to two decimal places but I got a specific BBT one which is more accurate. Im totally confused by it though cause my temp tottaly dipped today on my chart, is it normal to dip after AF? cause I finished yesterday? so strange. :dohh:

Hiya, mine goes to two decimal places but I got a specific BBT one which is more accurate. Im totally confused by it though cause my temp tottaly dipped today on my chart, is it normal to dip after AF? cause I finished yesterday? so strange. :dohh:

Yeah, normally after AF your temps go back down to a pre-O range. When it spikes back up, (usually by at least .3 degrees) and stays up for about three days, you'll know that you've ovulated :)

BTW, does anyone have any idea what's going on with my chart?? I'm so confused!! I even spotted for like 2 days CD 17-18. Ugh so confused. Finally got my OPKs in the mail tho :)

Hmariet- it's so strange to think how much time people spend trying to prevent. And then when you stop trying to prevent it nothing happens! So frustrating how easily some people get pregnant :( we are close in age :) do you feel your friends would think you were crazy to be TTC?

It was definitely something I didn't think would take so long! I was under the impression that once I stopped taking bc that boom we'd be pregnant. Not so much. I have only told one of my friends that I'm ttc because she has a baby and is always saying how we should start our family. I haven't told anyone else though because I know that they would think we were crazy. My other best friend doesn't want kids at all so I'm confident I would get a lecture about how we're young and have plenty of time for kids blah blah blah :roll:

Hey all! I am 23 and my fiancé is 30. We have been having unprotected BD and he cums inside of me ever since September last year but I always got up to pee right after or I scoop the semen out with my fingers. Lol. I am currently cd4 and will be actively trying starting august when I O. Any advice? Him and I are ready for a baby but I am a little scared that it may not happen because of previous experiences, although I think that has to do with me scooping them out or peeing right away. Anyone willing to try softcup and preseed? I purchased them just in case regular bd doesn't work this first month of TTC. :)

... Why are you scooping out the cum? Sorry. I'm confused.

I had the same question ^

Nope Im 21 palatimos so im still younger haha!

hmariet- its crazy how naive i was about it, but then it doesnt help that my friends become pregnant from one night stands and stupid mistakes, makes me wonder whats wrongwith me.. OHs sperm is all fine so its down to me :(

im also wondering why you would scoop out the sperm? were you not TTC at that point rox?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d8c9e/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

thats a link to my chart for anyone that wants to take a look and help me understand it haha!

I will agree with you there. My SO and I felt it was right pretty quick... 13 months later, 3 close friends have gotten pregnant and I'm still trying. Growing up i felt like if I did more than hold hands I would get knocked up, if I had known it would be this hard I would have worried less.

Eh I don't mind not being the baby for once lol. As to the one night stands... my friend net a Guy and married him in the same weekend. And apparently they got knocked up that weekend too. They've just celebrated their 1 year anniversary, and their son is now 3 months old. And she's a horrible mother! She plops her oldest in front of TV all day, no reason for a 5 year old to be playing COD and the shoot em up games.
Its hard to bite my tongue at some people I know... when I actually do get pregnant it will be worse because my family will go on about the "accident", and I shall go off on them.

Oh my goodness a 5 year old should NOT be playing Call Of Duty. I've never heard people say fa**** and the C bomb so much in my life, let alone the obvious violence from the game itself....
Ugh so frustrating that people like that give other youn mothers such a bad name.

I'm lucky in the fact that my family all really want me to have a baby, my mother would LOVE to have a grandbaby & my siblings will adore it. My best friends kind of get it, but my other friends will think I'm crazy.
I don't enjoy clubbing, I enjoy being at home with my family & a baby will make my family whole.

I have so much envy for that. Its mostly because of moms issues. She had me when she was 17 and was always paranoid that I would repeat her actions. I don't think she would start urging me to have kids till I'm nearly 30. My dad would be happy, he just hates my so. As does my mother. She wishes I was with this awful friend I had in middle school. That and mom has an ego. She turns 40 today, and doesn't look it... she says she's too hot to be a grandma, even though she already is since my brother has 2. So yeah... my family will bring the drama when they find out I am pregnant. Good thing we are moving to WI

Yep you're the baby, although I think at 22 that I'm next. I wonder if doctors all go to the same convention on how to be judgemental dicks?

Ashybug is 20, so you're third :) Babies UNITE!! :haha: I'm pretty sure they take "How to Be A Judgemental Dick 101" in medical school. Its probably a requirement in order to graduate.

"I'm sorry Mr. Smith, but looking at your transcripts i dont see your HTBAJD 101 course listed. You'll have to enroll for an extra semester to earn that credit otherwise you wont be receiving your medical degree." :haha::haha:

lololololol alycon that made me giggle! so true though I just dont understand their problem they are supposed to be unbias!! I think it makes it worse cause I look quite young for my age, although I dont act it, but people probably think im younger than I am which is another annoying thing!

palatimos, my situation is kinda similar to yours, although my mum would love me to have a baby im not sure about right now... she had a still birth after me and I think she kinda craves for me to have one because of her loss, so I am worried about letting her down if there was somthing wrong with me :( will you not miss her a little when you move away though? :) xxx

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and thought I'd post to this thread first. I am 22 and my partner is 27, we already have a beautiful daughter who is 16 month andwe are now ready to try for another. I'm sure people will think I'm mad as I am just 22 but I am more than ready and I don't want a big age gap.

Baby dust to all TTC. xx

Didn't really know where else to write this - but needed to share! Had my appt with ob/gyno today and got my results of my day 23 blood test. As I suspected, no ovulation, but that finally means he is happy to start me on clomid 50mg - no more stuffing around and trying to regulate my cycles. And today AF decided to arrived - so it means I start tomorrow! Really hoping that it will help us fall first go, because it would be nice to get a BFP for my birthday end of August. Here is lots of hoping, crossing fingers and positive thinking anyway - not much more we can do. Still excited no matter what as it means we are that little bit closer!

So I just got some really bad news yesterday. My husband found out that he has Chlamydia and probably caught it from me. We've both been 100% faithful to eachother so it's not a matter of cheating. We've been together now for 2 years which means if I've had it for 2 years without any symptoms or anything. I'm really scared that it will have affected my fertility. I have an appt on Aug 24 to see what's going on. I just feel so floored and sad :cry: . Does anyone have any experience with this? Or know anything about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->