Young TTCers? Need some friends :)

I am new to this forum and stressed about TTC. I would to have someone to talk to actually understands.

Oh no :( I feel really sorry for you.
It makes me very scared too. Perhaps I should get tested?
I was my husband's first but he certainly wasn't mine....

:( :( :(
try not to feel too bad, I'm sure it has happened to a lot of people.

My husband and I both had partners before hand. From what the doctor said, men show symptoms within 7 days. But it can be in women forever without showing symptoms. It makes me worry because I was always safe and used condoms. And I didn't have any high risk partners. I believe that they do a screening when you get your pap done so if you're religious about your pap then I wouldn't worry. But It's been 2 years since I've had a pap so I had to go get tested today :( It can't hurt to get tested though! It's a one dose medication to treat it and if you catch it early then it has no affect on your fertility. It's just when it's left untreated that it can scarr your falopian tubes and give you PID. :( FX that I don't have any of that.

My husband and I both had partners before hand. From what the doctor said, men show symptoms within 7 days. But it can be in women forever without showing symptoms. It makes me worry because I was always safe and used condoms. And I didn't have any high risk partners. I believe that they do a screening when you get your pap done so if you're religious about your pap then I wouldn't worry. But It's been 2 years since I've had a pap so I had to go get tested today :( It can't hurt to get tested though! It's a one dose medication to treat it and if you catch it early then it has no affect on your fertility. It's just when it's left untreated that it can scarr your falopian tubes and give you PID. :( FX that I don't have any of that.

aw no i am NOT religious with my paps :( i should book one in!
i really hope you find out things are okay.

How terrifying for you, I hope everything turns out okay, that's a dreadful thing to happen

I am new to this forum and stressed about TTC. I would to have someone to talk to actually understands.

Welcome! :flower:
I have found everyone here totally wonderful! It's so nice to be able to talk to people who understand the heartache and stress that can go into getting pregnant.

Jillie- Im sorry your not o'ing naturally but atleadt this is a step towards your bfp :)) I have all my fingers and crosed for your birthday present! Would be amazing!

Hmariet- omg im so sorrrry to hear about that! Cant believe that chlamydia can stay dorment for that long it's scary! I hope that you manage to get it sorted and maybe if that is the problem that can be fixed and your bfp can be next!! :D

As for me im getting no where with my temps they are so confusing and started opks yesterday but dont expect to o till
CD 16 ? I also got two job interview offers today so im really chuffed as they will get me alot more money and maybe be the next step toward's my family plan :)

Also welcome wantingmore feel free to unload on us haha! Xx

Hmariet- omg im so sorrrry to hear about that! Cant believe that chlamydia can stay dorment for that long it's scary! I hope that you manage to get it sorted and maybe if that is the problem that can be fixed and your bfp can be next!! :D

As for me im getting no where with my temps they are so confusing and started opks yesterday but dont expect to o till
CD 16 ? I also got two job interview offers today so im really chuffed as they will get me alot more money and maybe be the next step toward's my family plan :)

I know :/ I had no idea about it either. Thank you for the good wishes, I will keep everyone updated. I went into get tests done yesterday and they said it could take 3 weeks :wacko: !!! I just want to get the antibiotic and get it over with.

I've read that temping can be really confusing when u first start doing it. And OPK's are awesome! I thought I O'd late in my cycle, but it turns out I O pretty early. For me, it was CD 10. Did you get the digitals or the dip tests?

Congrats on your job interviews :)

hmariet- i got the dip strips! i think these may be the problem! they are internet cheapies and last month I used them from CD 10 to CD 18 and never got a positive, just a slightly dark line around CD16. ive used opks before and think they were positive on CD16, this is why i think i may have a luteal phase problem cause my cycles are usually only 26 days... its upsetting that I use them and BD on the right days but still nothing, i hate it. I cant afford to keep buying the digital ones cause they are not cheap lol and ive gone so many months already :(

that is rediculous that you have to wait 3 weeks :O why does it take so long!! i hope everything is ok! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->