Young women ttc? I'm 25 need a buddy!

I am 22, married and TTC #1. Been trying actively for 2 months now, we haven't been preventing since August. I am getting so depressed that we're not pregnant yet, I am really hoping this time around I will get a sticky bean. I am currently on CD12, supposed to ovulate on the 29th then I'll enter TWW.

Baby dust to all!

Hi there.... I'm 26 and TTC no. 1. Been off BCP since end of October. I've been getting on some multi vitamins, EPO and herbs along with trying to make my diet more fertility friendly. I'm not the most organised of people so getting dates right with temping, etc is going to be a challenge and isn't one I've managed to start yet - I'm blaming Christmas holidays! I have my thermometer ready for next cycle but think I'll end up relying on OPKs. I was very impatient to get things going as soon as I stopped taking BCP but I'm a bit more relaxed about it now.

Hi there.... I'm 26 and TTC no. 1. Been off BCP since end of October. I've been getting on some multi vitamins, EPO and herbs along with trying to make my diet more fertility friendly. I'm not the most organised of people so getting dates right with temping, etc is going to be a challenge and isn't one I've managed to start yet - I'm blaming Christmas holidays! I have my thermometer ready for next cycle but think I'll end up relying on OPKs. I was very impatient to get things going as soon as I stopped taking BCP but I'm a bit more relaxed about it now.

What herbs are you using?
I tried vitex last cycle and I suspect it made me ovulate extremely late :S
Now I'm just taking red raspberry tea and Red clover tea. (and lotsss of vitamins! my doctor told me to take folic acid every day as well)
Yes temping is hard to get into at first but after a while it becomes a routine! Hopefully you'll get pregnant before you have to use it! ;)
Oh it's been sooo hard not drinking over the holidays 0_0

I am 22, married and TTC #1. Been trying actively for 2 months now, we haven't been preventing since August. I am getting so depressed that we're not pregnant yet, I am really hoping this time around I will get a sticky bean. I am currently on CD12, supposed to ovulate on the 29th then I'll enter TWW.

Baby dust to all!

@TTCbean hehe, your name is cute!
Don't worry it'll happen soon! Some people are perfectly healthy and it takes them a year before they conceive! Everything is in your favor right now!
Our bodies are strange, when I first got pg it was a total accident, we were not trying, to this day I have no idea how it happened!!! but it made us realise we wanted a baby! so now that I'm trying it's taking longer, the wait is frustrating, but like everything it takes time :)P)

What herbs are you using?
I tried vitex last cycle and I suspect it made me ovulate extremely late :S
Now I'm just taking red raspberry tea and Red clover tea. (and lotsss of vitamins! my doctor told me to take folic acid every day as well)
Yes temping is hard to get into at first but after a while it becomes a routine! Hopefully you'll get pregnant before you have to use it! ;)
Oh it's been sooo hard not drinking over the holidays 0_0

Lol I've been taking the same as you. Tried the Vitex last month but decided to go for raspberry leaf and red clover from now on. I drink green tea anyway so I've been adding nettle to it too as I've heard that's also meant to be fertility friendly. Taking folic acid and a multivitamin. I also have Damiana (spelt wrong!) and Dong Quai but I'm not using them.

I have a calendar ready for January for writing down my temps. I think I'll have a better chance at it when I'm back at work after Christmas holidays and getting up early....

Hi! I'm also from the french part of Canada! :)
I'm 26 and TTC #1. I have few friends that already have kids, but overall I agree, people here seem to wait a bit to get started. I've always wanted to have kids young and I'm starting to think I should have started TTC earlier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->