Younger OHs?

My DH is one year older then me...........

We always say we can be old geezers together & have motorized cart races around the grocery store :haha:

We always say we can be old geezers together & have motorized cart races around the grocery store :haha:

I thought that cart was for you to drive my drunk ass around Vegas? :growlmad:

I thought that cart was for you to drive my drunk ass around Vegas? :growlmad:

"Just" your ass is gonna be drunk? How the heck do you manage THAT one?? lol

Hey, if you're drunk you won't know the difference from if you're in the cart basket to me towing you by your feet :haha:

Great thread! I'm 37 and my OH is 28 and we've been together a year.

I was concerned about the age gap initially but it hasn't been an issue. I'm immature for my age, he's into a lot of retro music and we have a lot in common.

I had become stuck in a rut, but meeting him has given me a whole new lease of life. I never wanted children before I met him either.

Great thread! I'm 37 and my OH is 28 and we've been together a year.

I was concerned about the age gap initially but it hasn't been an issue. I'm immature for my age, he's into a lot of retro music and we have a lot in common.

I had become stuck in a rut, but meeting him has given me a whole new lease of life. I never wanted children before I met him either.

Awwwwww,that's so sweet ,lovely to hear,hope u get your bfp soon Hun,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

My DH is five years older than myself.. but sometimes wish I had a younger one.. it gets harder to modivate DH to BD as much as I would like...lol.

great thread :thumbup:

my DH is 31 (32 in 2 weeks), and Im 36 (37 in December). we first met when he was 22 and I was 26. we become a couple in 2003 but we were on and off throughout the whole year. we have been together together since December 2004 (6 1/2 years). hubby is an old soul so we have a lot in common. we never think about our ages, well I did at first but as soon as he turned 30, I was like, age? what? :shrug: LOL LOL. he always says age is just a number and we shouldn't be judge by it.. he's always been mature for his age but when I first got with him, he really didn't have much relationship experience and here he comes into a relationship with me and I have a child. I have to say that I would have been overwhelmed if I were in his shoes but he was very patient and he has matured over the years and has become very wise.... :hugs:

we're both kids at heart and like to do adventurous things like rollercoasters... lol. we complete each other. he's my soul mate.

I love that some on my favorite women on this site "robbed the cradle". Go girls!

I will be 36 in October and my OH is 32. We have been together for 6 years and will be married in September. We are different as night and day in many outward respects as he is a Network Engineer and a computer geek, and I work in the fashion industry and am a social butterfly. He is an introvert, I'm an extrovert. Our differences can be a challenge, but I love him to death and can't wait to have a family!

Well my husband is always saying I rob the cradle and he makes a big deal of it. I'm only 6 months older than my husband. Big woop huh! I'm 43 born in January and him in June...

Six months older and wiser, Garnet! :kiss:

Mine is five years younger, but I always tease him that he's getting too old and creaky for me and I'm going to trade him in for a younger model. I'll have to start checking out the high schools...

mh dp is 36 and I am 43. It is great as I am young for my age and don't look it however it's not so great cos I get the guilts when he just as badly as me wants a sibling for our son and it is my old eggs that are proving to be the issue. :-(

So sorry to hear that you are struggling. I'm really sorry for your loss.

As for your age, I don't think you can't feel guilty about that, ever. I figure if I had met oh when I was supposedly at my most fertile age, he still would have had a paper route. But we belong together.

I'm sure your oh wouldn't give you up for anything.

I hope you get a bfp soon!

Hi

I'm 36, OH is 31 - this seems to be a common theme on here!

The only thing I have found is that it has taken him slightly longer to get on board about TTC. Women tend to start thinking of it at 30 with men having no 'biological imperative' to get a move on (stolen from Suki).

Apart from that, I don't really notice the age difference. He does have a lot of friends in their mid/late 20's (but so do I) so sometimes that can give rise to different expectations about lifestyles etc. Conception wise, I don't think it makes much difference!

Good luck
Elodie

Its the opposite for me, im 38, OH is 44

OH looks quite young etc, the only issue we have really is a sense (after 2 years of trying) that time has almost run out...

my oh is 34 and im 36 :winkwink: he gets told he looks older than me lol

Hi

The only thing I have found is that it has taken him slightly longer to get on board about TTC. Women tend to start thinking of it at 30 with men having no 'biological imperative' to get a move on (stolen from Suki).

Elodie

Same here! I'm 37. DH is 33. It's taken me about four years to make him realise I am not that young anymore and time is running out! That's the four year age gap. I started worrying about time running out at the age he is now... if that makes sense... :wacko:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/3597c4/ttc.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"