Your 1month old

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
What can/could he/she do at around 4-7 weeks old?

callum doesnt really seem to be able to do anything, he doesnt smile yet, he smiles with his eyes but not his mouth.

Oliver is half smiling but not quite..sometimes its as if he does a silent giggle! He can hold his head up and babbles alot. He is really active, just started to become intersted in toys. :) x

Juliana is 7wks old today. She gives me little smiles here and there. She is very interested in everything around her.

Callum has started to smile now, not for me tho, for daddy and grandma. He's also starting to make cooing noises that are so cute.

When was oliver born?

Oliver was born 1st Dec. He really is smiling and laughing now, but only for me and OH..its sooo cute! I managed to record it on my phone yesterday. Tried to email it to myself so i could put it on here but it dont wanna work 4 some reason! He hardly sleeps at all now in the day, so i have to try keep him entertained. x

Callum had his 6wk check today (even tho he's 7 + a bit wks). Everything happening as it should.

I wish he would start laughing too, he ws full of smiles for doc 2day tho. Mind u nicole wasnt a smiley baby either.

Olivia has started smiling over the lasr few days...

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->