Your Bumps

I feel huge :rofl: I started to have stretch marks on the sides. I am so done now I just want my boy to come out! Do you know your baby's gender?

I'm feeling quite large as well although everyone says I look small. I'm bigger than I was first time around and baby is head down this time so it just feels different! We are having a second boy!
Part of me wants him here already, but it's bittersweet because he'll be my last baby :sad2:

That’s indeed bittersweet :) my 36 week scan confirmed that my boy is head down, I’m going crazy over the tailbone pains, frequent urination.. I’m a FTM.. I’m excited to see my boy!
good luck to us as the countdown has started and we would be having our boys anytime soon O:)

Oh the frequent urination! I wake up in the early morning hours and have to book it to the bathroom before I wet myself :rofl:
I think baby is high up mostly so not a lot of pelvic or tailbone pain but every once in a while he sinks down lower and it feels quite strange... kinda like a sharp shock-like pain down low.
I keep thinking he could be here any day, but he will probably keep me waiting until after his due date I'm sure!

I have that sharp stinging pain too when I stand or walk, that’s because of baby’s head sitting on a nerve as my doctor told in my last appointment.. let’s see which one comes first :happydance:keep updating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->