Your chances of going into labour TODAY

flubdub

Reaction score
https://spacefem.com/pregnant/due.php

You just put in your due date and it shows you your chance of going into labour.
To be honest though, I'm struggling understand it :dohh:

Yeah I don't understand the difference between the "overall" odds of labour, the "current" odds of labour, and the odds of going into labour 'on this date'.

Does anyone know which column were meant to look at?

That's pretty neat. It looks like a bell curve statistic if you were to graph it. 50% chance of going into labor on your due date, meaning you will either go into labor or you won't, it's 50-50, so the chances of actually going into labor increase incrementally past your due date, while before your due date the odds were decreased further away from your due date.

The first two columns are identical, so I'm not sure why they have two. The last column is based on statistics involving other pregnant ladies, while the first one is just general statistics and probability based on the 50% chance of going into labor on your due date.

For me it shows: 8% of women actually have their baby on the due date; 23.6% have the baby within 3 days; within 5 days 38.3%; and 51.6% within 7 days. So 8% of women actually beat the odds at 50%.

The first two columns are identical, so I'm not sure why they have two. The last column is based on statistics involving other pregnant ladies, while the first one is just general statistics and probability based on the 50% chance of going into labor on your due date.

For me it shows: 8% of women actually have their baby on the due date; 23.6% have the baby within 3 days; within 5 days 38.3%; and 51.6% within 7 days. So 8% of women actually beat the odds at 50%.

Wow thanks for that! I'm glad you understand it :haha: All of the columns look like they mean the same thing to me which is a bit confusing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->