Your Christian Grey.

No no no! They're all wrong! She's much too preppy scary movie ish.hes not what I thought at all.

Matt Bomer or Ian Somerhalder

Have you seen what the film could look like??? I was in my element watching it yesterday.

It's Matt Bomer, Alexis Bledel, Blake Lively, Matt Damon.. I actually love it. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C706KUh32D4&sns=fb

I keep watching that too, have a feeling in gonna be really disappointed when they are not all cast!

No way... i got goosebumps watching but seriously hes not my mr grey

I dont know why....i think its the mention of copper hair....but i keep imagining Prince Harry :dohh: How weird is that lol!!! Xx

I still imagine him to be dark haired rather than copper lol

I think Alexis Bledel would make a good Ana, Ian Somerhalder for Christian, and when I read the books pictured Alicia Witt as Kate- but I pictured her blonde.
I remember someone suggesting Emily Blunt for Ana- I saw her in a movie last night and I loved her but I don't think she's right to play Ana.....
I really really really hope they do the movie!!!

Justin timberlake :)

Attachments

• justin-timberlake-08.jpg
    justin-timberlake-08.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 0
I think Emily Blunt is beautiful but she's Michael Bublé's ex and thats how I see her :haha:

I'm still all for Alexis Bledel. People are suggesting Ann Hathaway but she's not right to play the role.

Matt Bomer or Ian Somerhalder

Have you seen what the film could look like??? I was in my element watching it yesterday.

It's Matt Bomer, Alexis Bledel, Blake Lively, Matt Damon.. I actually love it. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C706KUh32D4&sns=fb

I NEED this!! :cloud9:

I still imagine him to be dark haired rather than copper lol

Throughout all 3 books I imagined him with dark hair, I just couldn't picture him with copper hair, it just didn't look right in my head. :)

Hmm i picture him with brown hair with a copper tinge to it. I honestly cant think of anyone who looks like my vision of mr grey hes just impossible to recreate. I think the day i see a man who looks like the image of him in my head i will faint lmao x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->