Your completely irrational pregnancy fears...

Everytime i have a gassy stomach or air bubbles, I'm scared that its cramps that will lead to bleeding and a miscarriage:(

Everytime I cramp on either one side of lower abdomen I instantly think I'm having an ectopic pregnancy, and when I don't think that, I think that I have a chemical pregnancy, and when I don't think that either, then I am scared that my baby is not gonna have a heartbeat at the first scan. And everytime I feel wet down there I run to the bathroom and check for bleeding. So glad I am not the only crazy one though! :D

Just wanted to update. My fear was totally irrational! Heard a strong heartbeat yesterday!

Yay ttc126!!! I am so happy for you! :)

Yay TTC! :)

Yeah, I'm also checking in the bathroom for every little drip. :/ It's getting old fast. LOL

I have anxiety every time I use the bathroom! And get scared of every minor cramp. Glad I'm not alone :)

Ah yes... checking to make sure the wetness isn't blood. That sounds very familiar. Glad to see I'm not the only paranoid one!

Ahhh!!! I really wish I never read these as none of this ever went through my mind!!! My greatest fear is having a sick baby :( our last tested positive for Down syndrome at the 20 wk scan.... The amount of worry and heart ache was horrendous .... Just for baby to turn out Fine.... Absolutely NO down!! Thank The Lord & Amen to that! But he was born with many health issues and we lived in the hospital the 1st yr of hisife..... He is now the happiest healthiest 4 ur old on earth! Plays sports, has friends, goes to school , doing fantastic!'
I feel like this time around I won't trust my 20 wk scan no matter what it says. ..... I'll just be terrified until the baby comes out .... And then I will go from there :( how depressing huh!

I keep doing the same with feeling wet down there and going to check it in the bathroom. Also wonder about every cramp. :wacko:

Hi everyone,
I just found out I’m pregnant. As soon as the excitement wore off, worry set in. I'm worried because I had a pretty strong BFP on 12 DPO and started googling what that could mean. I immediately thought of twins since I got pregnant on clomid but then I saw this could be a sign for Down’s syndrome. Or maybe I implanted really early? I’m also afraid of having an MC or that the baby’s heart won’t beat. I was TTC for so long that now I’m so afraid something will go wrong. This is my first pregnancy FYI. It’s good to know that other future mommies have this type of concerns and that I can be totally paranoid here O:)

Hi everyone,
I just found out I’m pregnant. As soon as the excitement wore off, worry set in. I'm worried because I had a pretty strong BFP on 12 DPO and started googling what that could mean. I immediately thought of twins since I got pregnant on clomid but then I saw this could be a sign for Down’s syndrome. Or maybe I implanted really early? I’m also afraid of having an MC or that the baby’s heart won’t beat. I was TTC for so long that now I’m so afraid something will go wrong. This is my first pregnancy FYI. It’s good to know that other future mommies have this type of concerns and that I can be totally paranoid here O:)

:hugs:

Don't worry hun we all have a worry something will be wrong or there will be no hb - that's only because we want it so bad.

Healthy happy 9 months to you xx

.... My boobs stopped hurting this morning... The day I go in for my first blood test!!! Ugh :/

Hi everyone,

Don't worry, I had my bfp early too! I was 3 weeks and 5 days or so :)

I was 3w2d with my BFP this time. I *have* to have implanted early!

I'm off to do my first intake appointment today. Hoping all goes well! Should get a dating scan next Friday. :)

I'm constantly worried that I've had a MMC carriage and I'll go for my scan and the baby had stopped growing, every time my morning sickness feels. better or I haven't had any cramping it hikes up my fear! I wish I could just have an early scan so I could hear the heartbeat and calm down a little!

I'm constantly worried that I've had a MMC carriage and I'll go for my scan and the baby had stopped growing, every time my morning sickness feels. better or I haven't had any cramping it hikes up my fear! I wish I could just have an early scan so I could hear the heartbeat and calm down a little!

You can get a reassurance scan done privately for about £50 xx

My irrational fear was a blighted ovum and having sex with hubby would cause me to miscarry. Well, after my 7 week scan when I saw baby's heartbeat... the blighted ovum fear was obviously gone. Plus I finally caved into hubby and we had sex and nothing happened. No spotting or cramping or anything. So those fears are gone now.

However, now my biggest irrational fear is not 'feeling' pregnant. Besides being super tired and sore breasts that come and go... I feel pretty good. I am thankful I have one more ultrasound next Tuesday with my Reproductive Endocrinologist, but I feel almost as nervous about this ultrasound as I did at my first ultrasound last week! :dohh:

I have a couple of quirks right now.

- I'm wearing the same necklace I was wearing when I found out that I was pregnant. Im not changing it until after the baby is born because I'm convinced that if I remove it, something bad might happen :(

-I'm 11w2d and can't bring myself to use a ticker yet. I'm still convinced that this isn't going to work out :(

I took two pregnancy tests today! The first was a pretty dark positive. The second I took a few hours later and it was a fainter positive, but still positive.
So now I'm convincing myself the baby won't stick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->