Your completely irrational pregnancy fears...

I doubt the levels would decrease over a couple of hours. It also depends on the urine concentration. If the urine was diluted for the second test, the test line can show up fainter :) If you want to see if that line gets darker, wait two days to tsst :)
But congrats on your BFP!!! :hugs:

I took two pregnancy tests today! The first was a pretty dark positive. The second I took a few hours later and it was a fainter positive, but still positive.
So now I'm convincing myself the baby won't stick.

I had my first positive with FMU and then tested again in the afternoon and I got a fainter line than in the morning. Also I was peeing non stop so it was very diluted. The next day I tested again with FMU and it was a dark positive again. Try tomorrow morning with FMU.
Congratulations! :happydance:

I took two pregnancy tests today! The first was a pretty dark positive. The second I took a few hours later and it was a fainter positive, but still positive.
So now I'm convincing myself the baby won't stick.

Don't fear, it will be due to the concentration of your pee.
Retest tomorrow am first pee - good luck :flower:

Thanks ladies.
I must have read a million articles that said a line is a line. I did test only a few hours after and had drank a lot of water in that time period.
I'll for sure test tomorrow morning.

Has anybody ever stretched a weird way and it's like you feel like you pull a muscle in your uterus?
Like many others, constantly worried I'm going to detach baby.
I want to walk around on my tip toes.

Also, is anybody else experiencing mild cramps? (No blood)

Thanks ladies.
I must have read a million articles that said a line is a line. I did test only a few hours after and had drank a lot of water in that time period.

Has anybody ever stretched a weird way and it's like you feel like you pull a muscle in your uterus?

You are spot on, you rarely get false positives because a line is a line.
My first test was practically invisible so congratulations on your lil peanut.

Omg I was petrified when I got off the sofa too quickly and the feeling was sharp and sore - it throbbed afterwards but apparently it's down to the stretching your uterus.

I get achy stitches in my tummy but I haven't had cramps as such but everyone is different

Good luck

Thanks ladies.

The fact that anything even showed up on the ssecond test with a short hold and diluted pee is awesome so don't worry! I get the sharp pains too when I sneeze or turn the wrong way. And I've had cramping ever since a day or two before my bfp. In fact I almost didn't test bc it felt just like AF was coming. It's gotten better now, but for a few nights it would wake me up. Never had any blood though so I'm sure it's just the uterus stretching.

For me there just feels like there is no "safe" time of pregnancy as I had a 34 week stillbirth. Or daughters heart just stopped. That said, it's a relatively rare thing to happen and I try to convince myself that lightening shouldn't strike twice...but it's both rational and irrational at the same time.
I'm trying my best to just savour every day of pregnancy and be grateful for today.

(((hugs))) I'm so very sorry for your loss. Many hugs to you.

It is still my fear and worry as well. I was especially anxious early on, and there are still days that I get really worried. But when I feel movement I do feel some reassurance.

Though 1 in 160 is absolutely *not* rare. Those are the statistics of stillbirth. It's not super common like earlier stages of loss, but it isn't exactly rare, either.

Thanks ladies.

The fact that anything even showed up on the ssecond test with a short hold and diluted pee is awesome so don't worry! I get the sharp pains too when I sneeze or turn the wrong way. And I've had cramping ever since a day or two before my bfp. In fact I almost didn't test bc it felt just like AF was coming. It's gotten better now, but for a few nights it would wake me up. Never had any blood though so I'm sure it's just the uterus stretching.

Oh really? Thanks so much. This has helped tremendously.
Mine woke me up two nights ago as well. But the cramping is easing up and no blood. Fingers crossed this is a sticky bean!

Thanks ladies.

Mine woke me up two nights ago as well. But the cramping is easing up and no blood. Fingers crossed this is a sticky bean!

I woke up during the night with bad AF like cramps, 2 nights before I got my BFP. And the next day I also had cramps. I really thought I was out and that AF was coming. It's probably the uterus stretching or getting used to its new inhabitant(s) O:)
Have you already tested today?

Thanks ladies.

I woke up during the night with bad AF like cramps, 2 nights before I got my BFP. And the next day I also had cramps. I really thought I was out and that AF was coming. It's probably the uterus stretching or getting used to its new inhabitant(s) O:)
Have you already tested today?

Yep! The worst of the cramps were the night before I tested positive. Now I get them off and on but it's more like bathroom pain. Sorry if that's tmi. Haha

Omg, so nice to know that I'm not alone, I'm driving myself (and my DH) crazy.

hairftsher: I actually started a thread in this forum about super early pregnancy cramping, and got a lot of reassuring responses. I had AF like cramps for 3-4 days after my BFP, but never any blood, and apparently that can be very normal. :)

My fears... I'm worried that since I didn't test positive until 14 DPO (10 and 12 DPO were very negative) that it was a false positive and that AF is just late. I'm also constantly checking any wet feeling for blood. I'm convinced that I'm going to MC, and I've read all of the scary articles and ways and reasons for MC. Ugh.

Omg, so nice to know that I'm not alone, I'm driving myself (and my DH) crazy.

hairftsher: I actually started a thread in this forum about super early pregnancy cramping, and got a lot of reassuring responses. I had AF like cramps for 3-4 days after my BFP, but never any blood, and apparently that can be very normal. :)

My fears... I'm worried that since I didn't test positive until 14 DPO (10 and 12 DPO were very negative) that it was a false positive and that AF is just late. I'm also constantly checking any wet feeling for blood. I'm convinced that I'm going to MC, and I've read all of the scary articles and ways and reasons for MC. Ugh.

We are the same person. I had a negative test on the 17th which was 9po. Tested on the 23rd because AF didn't show up. Have a decent strong positive an tested a few hours later and had a very faint one. But! I hear a line is a line and it's been 4 days. Cramps have subsided pretty much and I've never had any blood. Although I'm always afraid to check the tissue after I pee and I'm always terrified when I feel a little wetness.
I think we will be fine... But it's oh so terrifying.

We are the same person. I had a negative test on the 17th which was 9po. Tested on the 23rd because AF didn't show up. Have a decent strong positive an tested a few hours later and had a very faint one. But! I hear a line is a line and it's been 4 days. Cramps have subsided pretty much and I've never had any blood. Although I'm always afraid to check the tissue after I pee and I'm always terrified when I feel a little wetness.

Haha, like I said, so glad to have others to discuss this with! And it's totally true, a line is a line!! Besides, like others have said, a couple of hours later the hormone would be diluted. You can really only trust FMU. Congrats on your BFP :flower:

I'm still having occasional cramps, but still not a single drop of blood, and not it's technically CD 33 and 18 DPO. And sorry for TMI, but I closely inspect the tissue after every time I pee, haha. I went out and bought pregnancy tests, and will be taking one tomorrow morning.

Haha, like I said, so glad to have others to discuss this with! And it's totally true, a line is a line!! Besides, like others have said, a couple of hours later the hormone would be diluted. You can really only trust FMU. Congrats on your BFP :flower:

I'm still having occasional cramps, but still not a single drop of blood, and not it's technically CD 33 and 18 DPO. And sorry for TMI, but I closely inspect the tissue after every time I pee, haha. I went out and bought pregnancy tests, and will be taking one tomorrow morning.

Thanks!!! Aww you'll be fine. I promised myself I wouldn't keep taking pregnancy tests. I haven't had a drop of blood either and I closely inspect as well! Same person, HAHAHAH.
Today is CD41 for me. But my cycles are quite long. 33 ish days. So I'm maybe 21DPO :)

Thanks!!! Aww you'll be fine. I promised myself I wouldn't keep taking pregnancy tests. I haven't had a drop of blood either and I closely inspect as well! Same person, HAHAHAH.
Today is CD41 for me. But my cycles are quite long. 33 ish days. So I'm maybe 21DPO :)

Lol, nice to have someone as paranoid as I am ;)

Ugh, I had the WORST nightmare last night about the little bean... it was awful. I was also woken up in the night multiple times with cramps, which was off putting. But I can't be certain they weren't gas pains... (sorry, TMI!). So I took a pregnancy test this AM, and still pregnant!

What I need to stop doing is researching everything that can go wrong and reading all of the sad stories. :/

Lol, nice to have someone as paranoid as I am ;)

Ugh, I had the WORST nightmare last night about the little bean... it was awful. I was also woken up in the night multiple times with cramps, which was off putting. But I can't be certain they weren't gas pains... (sorry, TMI!). So I took a pregnancy test this AM, and still pregnant!

What I need to stop doing is researching everything that can go wrong and reading all of the sad stories. :/

Just relax. Everything's going as it should be. I've been more or less te same but am trying to chill out. Have you been to a doctor yet?

Just relax. Everything's going as it should be. I've been more or less te same but am trying to chill out. Have you been to a doctor yet?

Thanks, I'm trying. I'm better today. My first doctor appointment is Monday, but I think it's just for the Hcg blood test. I'm hoping to schedule a scan soon.

Have you had your first appointment yet?

Thanks, I'm trying. I'm better today. My first doctor appointment is Monday, but I think it's just for the Hcg blood test. I'm hoping to schedule a scan soon.

Have you had your first appointment yet?

Tuesday! Haha.
I'm planning on saying I don't know how far I am so they do a dating scan ;)

Tuesday! Haha.
I'm planning on saying I don't know how far I am so they do a dating scan ;)

Oh man, that's a great idea. I already told them the first day of my LMP and expected due date over the phone. I'm not sure when they typically do the first scan.

I had a much better dream last night... that I gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby boy. :)

I worry about the lack of too many symptoms thinking it means baby's ectopic or not doing well, or something else (I'm 6w 2d, still early). I worry about being so bloated the last day or so (surprisingly while not negating the worry about symptoms), I worry about too many twinges and not enough. I just started light cramps the other day and I want them all the time now so I know baby's growing. 33 weeks 5 days to go! I figured I had to get on here before I start bugging the hubby about it all too much, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->