your definition of tarty??

I wear shorts, and skirts in summer, and i do wear a bit of make up, but i'l always have a top on that covers the boobs. Its about balance isnt it, you know how they say legs or boobs, never both.

I suppose as long as you feel comfortable who cares what anyone else thinks, if their opinion mattered to you you'd be asking them for it right? :) x

i would wear shorts and some skirts if i didnt have such fat thighs :rofl: yes i would never intenially wear anything that shows off anything...thats just not me, i do like my OH to like what i wear as i want to look nice for him.

Oops, i didnt mean you dont care about ur OH's opinion, obviously you do, we all do dont we lol. I meant everybody else. :)

:rofl: i know what you ment hun xx

My OH says i look good in anything (dont think he looks to be honest) then i wil go out and my mam will be like WTF!! tara man, dont you look in the mirror, you can see your celulite in that!! lmao its horrid (i do look in mirror by the way and i dont wear weird odd clothes...) but you know, all mothers do tell the truth, altho how harsh it may be! haha

my OH basically only likes me in jeans and what i would call sensible tops :rofl: you should see some of the stuff he picks out that he like....i do however have to remind him that i am only 27 not 50 :rofl: hmmm what strange taste he has xx

:rofl::rofl: men eh!

i say wear what ya like haha! i do! i could wear like jogger bottoms with staletto's, nipple tassles and colour my hair purple and when asked OH would be like, you look loverly!!:rofl: :hissy: haha!

xxxx

(might try that next week lmao!)

:rofl::rofl: men eh!

i say wear what ya like haha! i do! i could wear like jogger bottoms with staletto's, nipple tassles and colour my hair purple and when asked OH would be like, you look loverly!!:rofl: :hissy: haha!

xxxx

(might try that next week lmao!)

:rofl::rofl: if you do i would love to see pictures :rofl::rofl:

haha ooooh i dont think any camera could take that! lmao!! :rofl: :rofl:

I must look like a tart everyday then :rofl:

I always go with the rule .... uncovered top half, covered bottom half, and vice versa

By saying you look tarty that translated to " You look hot but im a tad insucure about myself and i dont like that fact you look hot and other blokes will look" That quote came from my OH btw who asked if i was going to get that top cos "your tits would look great in it"

By saying you look tarty that translated to " You look hot but im a tad insucure about myself and i dont like that fact you look hot and other blokes will look" That quote came from my OH btw who asked if i was going to get that top cos "your tits would look great in it"

:rofl: I think your OH has hit the nail on the head here hun x

:rofl: I think your OH has hit the nail on the head here hun x

:rofl: yes definatly hit the nail on the head! x

very nice top btw.

That worn with jeans isn't tarty IMO. Worn with a 14 inch skirt could be...

No nope at all tarty, love it will be off to peacocks before holiday

" You look hot but im a tad insucure about myself and i dont like that fact you look hot and other blokes will look" That quote came from my OH btw who asked if i was going to get that top cos "your tits would look great in it"

:rofl::rofl: good quote there

omg cheeky bugger you should of slapped him.
No it doesnt look tarty at all.

Tarty to me is someone wearing something ith no class..like having bra - knickers and ya ass on show.
That top is nice!!

this thread has me in stitches.... love the comment from lozzy21 hahaha lmao! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->