your definition of tarty??

chel27

mum to 3
Reaction score
hi i was justwondering what you all class as dressing tarty? only because my OH said i looked tarty today because of the top i was wearing....i would like to hear your views on this please?

https://www.peacocks.co.uk/Womenswe...ORANGE_KNOT_FRONT_CAMISOLE_TOP_-31600097.html

i reeeally like that top!! i dont think its tarty at all!!! i class tarty as a tiny mini skirt (or belt rather) with a boob tube with the wangers practically hanging out lol!!! im sure u looked gorgeous!! men!! he was probably saying it cause he was jelous incase some other blokes started looking at how gorgeous you looked :D xxxxx

Its something i would wear and wouldnt say it was tarty hun x
men just dont no wat looks good :rofl:

awww thanks tootsy :) just to add i was wearing jeans with this top :happydance: im not really one for wearing low cut tops but i will admit i did have to keep pulling the top up a bit as i still have some leftover boobs from being pregnant :rofl: my OH did say he could see my boobs when i lent down and thats why he doesnt like it and cos its tarty!!! he was exaggeriting a bit however :rofl:

can i just add.... im in the process of buying this now hahaha! hope you dont mind, i love the colour!!! :D xxxxx

can i just add.... im in the process of buying this now hahaha! hope you dont mind, i love the colour!!! :D xxxxx

:rofl: i dont blame you hun....the colour is fantastic thats why i wanted it to :happydance: bet it wont look tarty on you :rofl::rofl:

Awwww thanks hehe!! yeah the colour is fab, so is the price! wooow bargain!! haha!! bet you loooook gorgeous in it! just these jelous fellas eh, dont want anyone but them having a gawp at our assets hahaha! xxxx

Awwww thanks hehe!! yeah the colour is fab, so is the price! wooow bargain!! haha!! bet you loooook gorgeous in it! just these jelous fellas eh, dont want anyone but them having a gawp at our assets hahaha! xxxx

:rofl::rofl: i wouldnt mind but its never normally a problem because i have only gained some boobs since being pregnant :rofl: think i will be going back to peacocks soon to get some more tops...they have loads of lovely ones in there xx

they doo!! i didnt realise they had an online store! bad idea you showing me that, lmao oh will have no credit oh his credit card hahahaha :lmao: hey i say if you have the boobage, flaunt the tubage :D :lmao:

I dont think it would look tarty at all, unless of course you had tiny shorts/skirt and a face full of make up and stuff. :lol:

I'm sure you looked fine x

they doo!! i didnt realise they had an online store! bad idea you showing me that, lmao oh will have no credit oh his credit card hahahaha :lmao: hey i say if you have the boobage, flaunt the tubage :D :lmao:

:rofl::rofl: i only found the online website the other day to.....looks like im going to do some more damage to my card to :rofl:

I dont think it would look tarty at all, unless of course you had tiny shorts/skirt and a face full of make up and stuff. :lol:

I'm sure you looked fine x

thanks hun...i never wear skirts...not even in summer :) im not that confident to xx and i only wear minimal make up xx

people try skiing on my legs they are sooo milk bottle white lol! xxx

I wear shorts, and skirts in summer, and i do wear a bit of make up, but i'l always have a top on that covers the boobs. Its about balance isnt it, you know how they say legs or boobs, never both.

I suppose as long as you feel comfortable who cares what anyone else thinks, if their opinion mattered to you you'd be asking them for it right? :) x

i looove that top! it's so nice! i'd never wear it though unless i had a cardi/shrug over as i have stretch marks and bingo wings. yuck! but it's lush, not tarty at all! very summery fab for the past few days of sun we've had!
even though you wore with jeans think itwould look equally as fab with a denim short skirt and toe post/gladitor sandals and great with crop trousers too! sooo versatile!

xXx

I wear shorts, and skirts in summer, and i do wear a bit of make up, but i'l always have a top on that covers the boobs. Its about balance isnt it, you know how they say legs or boobs, never both.

I suppose as long as you feel comfortable who cares what anyone else thinks, if their opinion mattered to you you'd be asking them for it right? :) x

i would wear shorts and some skirts if i didnt have such fat thighs :rofl: yes i would never intenially wear anything that shows off anything...thats just not me, i do like my OH to like what i wear as i want to look nice for him.

i would wear shorts and some skirts if i didnt have such fat thighs :rofl: yes i would never intenially wear anything that shows off anything...thats just not me, i do like my OH to like what i wear as i want to look nice for him.

Oops, i didnt mean you dont care about ur OH's opinion, obviously you do, we all do dont we lol. I meant everybody else. :)

My OH says i look good in anything (dont think he looks to be honest) then i wil go out and my mam will be like WTF!! tara man, dont you look in the mirror, you can see your celulite in that!! lmao its horrid (i do look in mirror by the way and i dont wear weird odd clothes...) but you know, all mothers do tell the truth, altho how harsh it may be! haha

I'd be well pissed off at my mum if she said it like to me haha.
Although she does tell my sister quite regularly that she's getting fat. True, but still could be said in a better way :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->