Your Fav Baby names for us TTC!!!!

I love this thread. I have to be so secretive with names with my family and friends.

My DH is so picky but these names are still in the running

Boy
Liam Carter
Landon Carter

Girls
Georgia (DH really wants)
Aubree
Isabella

Aubree is new for us- I'm a little embarrassed to admit we got it from teen mom 2!! Now we just need a little bean to go with the names!!!

:dust: to everyone! Hoping lots of :bfp: to go with our names this cycle!

I got the name from teen mom 2 as well!!

Haha that's funny! Aubree in teen mom 2 is so cute!! I love all those names! Landon carter is so cute, it reminds me of the film a walk to remember. I also love Georgia, but I teach a girl called Georgia and she has ruined it for me :(

In my fiance's family, the boys all have the initials HJB and so does the first daughter (no idea who started it and why lol) but anyway, I find it hard to find "H" names that I like lol! The names I DO like is Hayden Julian for a boy and Halia Jocelyn for a girl. I like the name Harvey too but that doesn't work since his brother name is Harvey lol. =]

In my fiance's family, the boys all have the initials HJB and so does the first daughter (no idea who started it and why lol) but anyway, I find it hard to find "H" names that I like lol! The names I DO like is Hayden Julian for a boy and Halia Jocelyn for a girl. I like the name Harvey too but that doesn't work since his brother name is Harvey lol. =]

Hayden for a boy is cute, how about Harrison or Hendry?
For a girl theres lovely names like, Hallie, Hattie, Harlow :O) xx

I am really boring and generic. lol.

Boys-
Elijah ... possibly Elijah Paul (he will have same initials as OH)
Adam ... possibly Adam Lee. My dad's middle name is Lee

Girls-
Makenna ... Makenna Marie? Marie is my middle name
Carly

Thats all that I've got so far. Girls are extra tough for me.. I want a boy soooo bad so I've been thinking more about boy names to be honest. haha.

I love this thread. I have to be so secretive with names with my family and friends.

Boy
Liam Carter
Landon Carter

Girls
Aubree
Isabella

Aubree is new for us- I'm a little embarrassed to admit we got it from teen mom 2!! Now we just need a little bean to go with the names!!!

Haha that's funny! Aubree in teen mom 2 is so cute!! I love all those names! Landon carter is so cute, it reminds me of the film a walk to remember. I also love Georgia, but I teach a girl called Georgia and she has ruined it for me :(

A walk to remember is my favourite movie! I think thats why my DH has a hard time with that name. But I think it sounds great!

It such a bummer that ppl have neg influences on us. Many names are out for us as well because of experiences we've had with people.

Thats all that I've got so far. Girls are extra tough for me.. I want a boy soooo bad so I've been thinking more about boy names to be honest. haha.

we have always stuck with thinking of boys names too. I would love any baby - but three boys would be the dream!

A baby any baby will be amazing for us...
as we are only trying for our first we really have no preference :O)

We are set on the boys name but have so many nice girls names x

I know I say I would ideally like three boys as that's what I've always imagined, but ANY baby would be wonderful. We are ttc#1 as well and anything at this point is a bonus!! And I know of I had a girl that I would wonder how I ever imagined I would have boys!!

Jeni - sounds like you and I have similar taste in Tv and film! A walk to remember is one of my faves as well. The first time I saw it I thought "I bet this is really lame" and about 20minutes in I loved it!

Hey. There's nothing wrong with Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2. I watch both and LOVE them! I got Bentley from Teen Mom! I love all your names!!!

Boy
Liam Carter
Landon Carter

Girls
Aubree
Isabella

I love Landon and Isabella is beautiful

Boy
Liam Carter
Landon Carter

Girls
Aubree
Isabella

Love that film, cried like a thousand times in it tho :)

I love a walk to remember! Must of cried about a thousand times during it though :)

I cry more at AWTR now I know what happens! I start crying when they first start being friendly!

So isn't it funny that we all have names picked out...but yet my aunt and uncle were pregnant with their last and never (even during the 9 months) thought of ANY names! My cousin was nameless for 4 weeks after his birth! And now they are pregnant again (and grr, my uncle wasn't even happy about it. Felt like punching him, especially since they are in their 40s and it happened straight away!) and their baby is due in July. Yet again....NO NAMES picked out!

Idiots!

Girls-
Everly Havannah
Havannah Loren
Caroline
Harlow

Boys-
Aston Orion
Liam Asher
Holden Orion

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online