Your favorite brand of tests?

QueenQueso

Expecting #3!
Reaction score
I have a bunch of IC's already, but I wanted to get a couple 'good' ones too, maybe First Response or ClearBlue, to use in case the IC's are misleading, or I'm still getting BFN's after a late AF. But I don't want to spend a fortune buying a bunch of different ones.

So what's your favorite name brand of pregnancy tests?

First response are my first choice when talking about good brand tests. lol Also I've heard that dollar store tests are good.

I do the same thing. I have lots of Internet cheapies and I'll have a first response in the cupboard in case I think BFP. Pink dye only - no blue :)

First Response is my go to trusted test. It gave me a clear positive several days before my period was due. I tested with a Clear Blue at the same time and it gave me a negative. A FRER is the only one I buy now when I think I might be pregnant. :flower:

i dont like first response although it gave me a bfp at 8 dpo, the lines are thin although still visible. i prefer Wondfo because it also gave me a positive at 8 dpo at 4pm(i took all test brands at the same time that evening), and not only that, but i only paid 60 cent per Wondfo test. Much cheaper, fatter lines for a quicker, easier read, and they showed up with a bfp faster than my frer did when i used them at the same time. Ofcourse, they all showed up within the time frame to check but i really liked how fast it appeared for its price! I also had clearblue digital which i didnt use until i was 3 days before my missed period, which is when it gave me a 1-2.

I'm not sure if I trust first response or not.

When I was 20, I thought I'd had an oops. I took 3 tests over roughly 5 days starting when my period was already late. The first two tests, taken with First Response, showed faint positives (not evaps, they showed right away). The third test was a Clear Blue digital, and it said not pregnant. AF came 2 days later. I don't know if it was chemical, early MC, or what, but I've been afraid to trust FRER since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->