Your Favourite Christmas Present?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

ka_ox

Well I'm not sure if this question has been asked before but I was just wondering:

Whats the best Christmas present you've been bought?
And who bought it you? :)

:flower:x

The one that comes to mind was last years from my OH...A Massive £100 Box Of Christmas Lush! You know the Bath stuff :) I absolutly love Lush :)

What was yours Ka ? x

Ooh that sounds really nice! I love lush :)

Mine would probably be this scrapbook thing my parents made for me about two years ago, it just really ment alot :flower: x

Mine would have to be my ugg boots OH got me last year or
my pink i-pod the kiddies got me :) x

the scrapbook sounds like a lovely idea xx

Last Christmas one of my presents off OH was tickets to Vegas. Loved that.

or my most used/cherished Christmas present was a Vivienne Westwood clutch bag off my mum which is my baby.

Aw wow, that sounds so good :D it's nice the bag is the most used also, many people seem to get designer things and just put them in the wardrobe afraid to use them lol x

The christmas present I love the most is a little silver jewellery box my boys got me, they got it engraved as well :cloud9:

Last Christmas one of my presents off OH was tickets to Vegas. Loved that.

or my most used/cherished Christmas present was a Vivienne Westwood clutch bag off my mum which is my baby.

I still want to see vegas pics :D

My SLR was my fave, oh and tripod lol

The most amazing black nail varnish from my mom. It cost a total bomb & I can't afford to replace it ): But it is amazing!

What was more amazing was that she wrapped it all up in about 2 feet of wrapping paper :p It woulda gone in a gift box for me.

She wrapped your nail varnish up? Bless her :') is it the proper expensive type which looks really nice and lasts ages (and doesn't chip!) but you cant afford to buy it usually? :( I hate that type, it's so good and I get scared to use it because I want to keep it forever lol x

She did :) I think she just likes wrapping prezzies. It was well wrapped too. Considering how much we'd drunk that christmas eve I was impressed.

It looks lovely on but it does chip. It lasts around a week before I take it off & re-do it. I'm trying not to use it now though, I want it to last...I'm back to cheap (but nice) superdrug nail varnish.

Aw haha, her drunken wrapping skills are impressive? I can't even wrap well sober lol.

Ah are you saving it fir now? I get Superdrugs one too :) it is good, but there are better (but alot more expensive) ones :flower: x

Me neither...maybe we'll learn this xmas, it might be a mum thing?

Yeah I am, I'll make sure I wear it when my grandad finally see's my tattoo's, at least then he'll have something to distract him :p

I like superdrugs one, I don't see the point in paying a fortune for something I'll only keep on for a week before I get bored. Besides, I'm yet to find a chip-proof nail varnish anywhere! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"