Your favourite clothes shops

Literally anywhere and everywhere lol I love trawling charity shops and vintage shops but I occasionally get stuff from primark or h&m.I like to treat myself each season to one or two designer pieces, usually stuff thats classical and can withstand the test of time! Like a Good bag, nice dress/coat. My favourite shop is the one I work in, they sell designer vintage and you get some serious gems at a fraction of the price!

Miss 60 is my fav, Debenhams , MEXX, Next, M&S ..

Mainly Next, im addicted to my credit account :haha: also Dorothy Perkin and H&M..Primark for basic bits xx

truffleshuffle is amazing , also bank . Primark is good too. :)

I love new look,primark and top shop but I would shop anywhere really if the clothes are nice.xxx

I am an online shopper, I'm too lazy to wander.
My favorites (but not limited to) are shopbop.com, revolveclothing.com and net-a-porter.com

Anywhere from Primark, Topshop, to Selfridges! I'm pretty open to new shops too if they appeal to me. :)

Urban outfitters! Its quite pathetic that most of my wardrobe comes from there. I also shop a lot at ASOS (not ASOS's own brand though,it always looks so shit when it arrives), occassionally Gap, Petit Bateau, Zara, H&M. I don't really like Primark because I would rather spend a lot of money on one really good quality piece of clothing than by a crapload of stuff that will only last me a few months! My favourite clothing line ever is Minkpink, their stuff is so gorgeous.

Primark, H&M and New Look. I'm also addicted to Hollister although a lot of their clothes are totally overpriced. It's just the smell that draws me in :lol:

Oh I have loads, but my two favorites are River Island and Topshop :flower:

Also love New Look, H&M, Urban Outfitters, Primark, Miss Selfridge, Abercrombie and Hollister, Dorothy Perkins..

My dream is to own a Chanel quilted bag. A girl can dream.. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"