Your favourite clothes shops

Lauraxamy

Reaction score
As the title says....
What's your favourite clothes shop? :D

Anywhere and everywhere, im not really one to shop in specific places, if i see something i like then i buy it, anywhere from Primark to Gucci :)

I'm the same, I'll shop anywhere if I see something nice :D I'm constantly looking at clothes, just need a mega rich husband to fund my shopping addictions lol

Me too :rofl:

I have a hard time getting things to fit right so theres no way i could pin myself to 1 or 2 particular shops, if it fits and looks good then im buying it :lol:

I like River Island, they tend to fit nice and I always get Topshop jeans as they are the only ones that fit. I like FCUK, Hollister, Top shop, Asos,

ASOS is a good one, now they have free delivery I'm always on it trying to justify that if it's free delivery Im almost saving £5 so I can surely spend more on clothes :D

I like boutiques :) theyre always small and you can find some real gems in them.

I'll shop anywhere if i see something nice like a few of you said :) but i mainly buy most of my clothes from asos newlook and dp

i like to buy from any shop if i see something i like :thumbup:

at the moment i love miss 60,river island,jane norman and republic :thumbup:

altho i do like all the desiner shops for my nights out clothes :flower:

i think my fav store is DP's - i buy anyone and everyone, but i love dp's for the basics :D

i dunno really, i shop everywhere. I like next, river island, new look, topshop (for basics mainly, i dont like a lot of their 'fashion' wear), primark for trendy stuff i wont wear for ages, i like m&s for tshirts and leggings and yoga pants etc etc

i love urban outfitters and topshop. i'd shop anywhere though really apart from that all my jeans are american eagle because they're the only ones that i think look good on me

99% of what I wear is just black so you can get black pieces pretty much everywhere.

I like h&m, topshop i love their quirky wear, but it can be a tad expensive, bershka, primark, zara, new look, all saints. :0)

oh and attitude clothing (online), pulp, ark, sohos (online), and blue banana :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->